Anyone else?

branham22

Reaction score
I'm sorry if this isn't where I should post this. I was just wanting some advice from you mommies-to-be!

I am 5'6" and was 260lbs. I have recently lost 25-30 pounds and I am down to around 235lbs. I am hoping this weight loss increases my fertility- I have PCOS and don't O like I should. My period has been coming more regular and I think I O'd on Sept 6th making me 11 dpo.

The past few days I have been much more tired then usual. Did this happen to any of you ladies before your bfp? Other than that, I don't really have any other symptoms. Not sure if this is good or not? Can you ladies give me your input? Thanks!

My very first symptom in my pregnancy with my son was fatigue. I knew something was wrong because I'd had plenty of sleep, and I was still exhausted by 8 pm. I was only 3 weeks at the time.
This time, I didn't notice the fatigue being usual straight away because my son had been having some bad dreams the week I found out I was pregnant. And I just thought I was tired from getting up in the middle of the night. I never would have tied it to pregnancy. But then as the weeks went on, that fatigue set in where I was sleeping plenty and still tired.

I don't believe in symptom spotting, only testing as a test is the only thing that can tell you if you are pregnant or not.

I don't believe in symptom spotting, only testing as a test is the only thing that can tell you if you are pregnant or not.

I know. Thanks. I am just wanting some input from others who have been in my situation.

My very first symptom in my pregnancy with my son was fatigue. I knew something was wrong because I'd had plenty of sleep, and I was still exhausted by 8 pm. I was only 3 weeks at the time.
This time, I didn't notice the fatigue being usual straight away because my son had been having some bad dreams the week I found out I was pregnant. And I just thought I was tired from getting up in the middle of the night. I never would have tied it to pregnancy. But then as the weeks went on, that fatigue set in where I was sleeping plenty and still tired.

Thank you! :) that gives me hope!

This! Symptom spotting is a sure way to drive yourself insane, and perhaps cause more issues for yourself in the long run.

I know. Just wanting some input from others. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->