Anyone else?

IsabellaJayne

Mum of beautiful girls! WTT Dec 2023
Reaction score
From my episodes of reduced movements I have to go for twice weekly ctg monitoring, a LV scan weekly to check fluid and I did have to have growth scans every 3 weeks.

Yet the midwife just called and said the Dr wants you at attend weekly growth scans starting this Wednesday so I have one at 9am then every Wednesday until delivery. Is this normal? Why would he change it from 3 weeks to weekly? I haven't been back since he decided that and the midwife said she doesn't know it was just an 'urgent' note from him when she came on shift to let me know.

No idea Hun there probably just being cautious try not to worry. Be lovely that you get to keep an eye on her x

Yeah I'm excited that I get to see her. Will there even be any difference in a week? Well much difference?

I don't think there will be much difference in week to week altho I'm not sure they grow so quickly at the end don't they X

I was always told they leave 2 weeks at least between growth scans. I had to have scans twice a week because of complications with my twins and they only did measurements of the babies once a fortnight and said their was no point what so ever in doing them more frequently. They just did dopplers and fluid checks on the other scans.

God knows why they've made mine weekly then. Maybe it's a mistake or confusion. I'll double check on Wednesday when I go for my scan

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->