Anyone else?

Rosy123

Reaction score
Hi all

Im 31 almost 32 weeks, 3rd baby, suffering really bad with spd and sciatica, now for past day or so, the pain in my hips hasnt been as bad, but its swapped for lower back cramping and period like pains, nothing that painful, but enough to notice it, not in waves just constant and dull really. Iv also had an increase in discharge, like mucus but no blood, and reduced movement. There is still movement from baby but not as much as usual!! Should i call assesment unit to or is this fairly normal? All my other pregnancies were completely different??

Thanks in advanced!

A couple of weeks ago I had a couple of days of reduced movement, baby still moved but not as much but only lasted a couple of days and baby was kicking the hell out of me again lol think baby had changed positions so I didn't feel it as much in those couple of days, however saying that reduced movement should never be ignored incase it is something to worry about, personally if I were you I would phone your midwife and tell her everything you have said here and see what she recommends, better to be safe than sorry xx

I would call just to be on the safe side...mostly because of the reduced movement but it also sounds like you could be at risk for preterm labor.

Thanks for replies ladies, i went up in the end, moniter showed mild contractions but nothing to worry about, plus baby decided to have a party while there lol! Shes head down and 3/5 palp now! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->