Anyone else??

cgmartin

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone else was in my situation. I usually have PMS at least a week before AF, and spotting in between. I haven't had any spotting (well one day I had the tiniest bit, I'm talkin tiny when I wiped, TMI I know, but it was only that one time and that was it). I only really started tracking everything last month (Nov) and that month I had PMS (major crankiness, cramps, acne, etc) on the 14th, then spotting for a week (mostly brown with some red here and there, a little heavier some days) and then on the 23rd I finally had AF and it lasted 3 days. This month like I said I haven't had any of those normal signs and it's now the 21st. I tested today and :bfn: but I think it's too early. Hubby and I did bd several times at the beginning of the month when I thought I might be O so I'm hoping for the best.

sounds really promising hun honestly!! i think maybe that 1 tiny bit of spotting was implantation bleeding! i had that when i was ttc my daughter who is now 4 years old....good luck!! xx

Sounds like implantation bleeding to me. How many DPO are you??

Thanks guys for the support! I believe I am 11dpo but that might be a little off I'm not 100% sure. I have this feeling that I'm gonna be 3 mo preg before I get a :bfp: lol- this babymakin business is stressful!

lol, yes it is.

I think you are experiencing it, but I have never had it, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->