Anyone else..

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Waiting4Bump, Dec 27, 2009.

1. Waiting4Bump

Waiting4Bump Well-Known Member

..feel at a bit of a loss as to what to do today?

It's the inbetweeny bit between Christmas and New Year. I don't even really know what day it is to be honest - not that that matters :shrug:

OH is here all day, currently helping my little brother make some lunch for us all, & then I think we are going to go and get another DVD to watch this afternoon, and then snuggle up & watch "The Holiday" on ITV tonight! :happydance: Going to eat loads of chocolate & rubbish stuff as well I think.

It's just what to do now, for a couple of hours. I might go to Pets at Home & get a new fish :haha: I want a new one! x

2. Elli21

Elli21 Well-Known Member

We went shopping this morning...to focus and then to tesco...i bought a spade and my normal weeks shop :lol: thats how bored we were.

Now the kids are napping with Mike...as im getting ready (well meant to be :lol:) for work.

:shrug:

go out and buy a new fish... :rofl:

3. Waiting4Bump

I went to the Co-Op for Grapes - I had a craving! :haha: It's too much of a normal day :shrug:

I'm going to go and get a new fish, I just don't know what to call him!
    Hope work isn't as bad as you expect! :hugs:

And a Spade :rofl: That's as good as a fish! :rofl: x

4. booflebump

booflebump Mummy to Toby

Me and Mr Boofs arent feeling well, so another pj day is called for!

What kind of fish are you going to get?

x

5. Pops

Pops Proud Mum & Wifey

Well my boyo is at work, has been since 6am, so I got up at about 10.30am (the tiredness is killing me at the minute!) and then had a shower and have been cleaning and tidying since.

Also trying to find my MOT and V5 for my car so I can go collect my new one tomorrow but can I find it? Can I buggery! I can see the envelope sitting somewhere and it is annoying the life out of me :dohh:

My boyo should be in about 6ish and it is a lazy evening and takeaway for us.

I think I overdid it the past week or so as I felt really ropey yesterday so trying not to do too much for a few days.

I wanna see Mr Fish when you get him!!

Boofs, :hugs: for you and Mr Boofs, hope you feel better soon darling.

xxx

6. Dizzy321

Dizzy321 very proud mammy to 3!

You sound like me! I am sooooooo sooooooooo board and cant think of anything to do :cry: sunday hours, no money, crap weather, crowds....ok I will stop moaning now....... might go buy a new fish hahaha!

7. Eoz

Eoz Mummy of 5! Eeek!

if you're all bored i have 4 kids that need entertaining so I can get some much needed sleep!:thumbup:

8. booflebump

booflebump Mummy to Toby

Thank you flower, and you take it easy! Dont be running yourself ragged :kiss: Looking forward to seeing pics of you and your shiny new beast of a motor!

xxx

9. Waiting4Bump

I didn't get a new fish :cry: I am getting a new tank tomorrow though, and then on Tuesday I'm going to get some tropical fish. I didn't want a boring goldfish - no offence to Goldfish! :flower:

I think I'm going to call them Barry & Bernard or BnB for short :rofl:

Pops - :hugs: to you. Don't you overdo it now hun. Take it easy! And :happydance: a nice new car, how exciting. I'm getting one soon too! :thumbup:

Boofs - Hope you and Mr Boofs are feeling better soon :kiss: x

10. booflebump

booflebump Mummy to Toby

Thanks flower.

I would love a proper big fish tank with tropical fish. However, I think the Boofmeows might think its a case of 'help yourself to your dinner'.....that wouldnt be pleasant :rofl:

11. Waiting4Bump

:rofl: I'm getting one with a big lid on, so nothing can get to my precious fishys!
    I'm so excited, I've got to get the water to the right pH and temperature as well, & make sure it's oxygenated and nice and pure for them. :happydance:
    xx

12. booflebump

booflebump Mummy to Toby

Aww bless, you will have to take some pics when they move in to their new home x

13. Squidge

Squidge Mummy & WTT <3

I've been out to get the last couple of bits before LO arrives but that's it. I keep waking up every morning wondering what day it is....that's the only thing that bugs me around christmas :haha:

Hope you get some nice colourful fishies :D

14. Waiting4Bump

I want really colourful ones, but apparently the "less interesting" ones are the easiest to start off with, so I am going to do some research - I don't want them dying on me! :cry:
    I will definately take lots of pictures though, definately!

Squidge: That's the bit I don't like about Christmas either. I thought it was Friday today, but apparently not :rofl: It's Sunday isn't it? I've not done anything today I would normally do on a Sunday though, & I'm not thinking about getting ready for work tomorrow or anything! x

15. Squidge

Squidge Mummy & WTT <3

:haha: Yep it's Sunday, i thought it was Wednesday when i woke up :dohh:

16. morri

morri mom to one

play with presents xD.aka sltohing around and reading in the stuff you got.

17. Dizzy321

Dizzy321 very proud mammy to 3!

well had a good day in the end, went to an indoor play centre and then for a meal.

18. xKimx

xKimx Mummy :)

I put my tree down:( , Had no choice needed more space in the living room for LOs toys since our living rooms soo tiny:( , Having a lovely take away to cheer me up:D

19. Justme

Justme Well-Known Member

Talking of fish lol,my friends facebook status earlier was saying she had gone out and got her daughter a new fish from Pets at Home and it had died by the time she got it home :( ,dont think shes had much luck with fish lately tho!Saying that,me and my ex had 2 fish from there and they lasted over 3 years so just pot luck I guess.Pick you fish wisely lol :hugs:

Ive had a boring day today too,made us a nice curry for tea and cleaned up as the house looked a mess.Feeling frumpy and lethargic though now.Too much chocolate and munchies around haha.Anyone know if theres anything good on tele tonight?X