Anyone else?

tabitha561

Gary,CAYLEE,Zoey,Beetle
Reaction score
Anyone else still cant believe they are pregnant? I have felt her move and everything and I def knows shes there. I have seen her on ultrasound.
Its not like I dont feel pregnant but I dont know?

It's hard to wrap your mind around, but it's real I promise :) When you are closer to the end it will probably just hit you one day.

Mine doesn't feel real either...i am so pleased, and think about the future and ive even bought a few bits..but im not really connected to the fact ive got a baby in my belly...not yet anyways.xx

OMG i am s glad i am not the only one. I was only saying to my Mum yesterday that i still keep forgetting that i am pregnant.
I have a bump, and sore boobs, have seen the midwife, and had a scan so i know i am, but on the other hand i still try and do the same things that i was doing doing before i got pregnant.
I only realise when i have to rest LOL!

I feel the same!! This is my 4th baby, Ive done 2 preg test, used a home doppler regularly, felt movement, had 3 scans BUT i still cant imagine holding him/her in 5 mths time!! Ive brought nappies and little things like that, BUT still cant imagine having a baby to wear them!
Gender scan tonight so hoping it will be real once we know he's a he or she's a she!!

I feel a bit mad! You'd think with my experience I'd know better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->