• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Anyone else?

babyw0511

Reaction score

i am almost 35 weeks pregnant with my 1st..and i hear alot of people saying how they're getting braxton hicks contractions, or leaky boobs or just any sign of labor happening soon. i have experienced nothing! am i just one of the lucky ones? has anyone else with their 1st experienced anything that says it's almost labor time? i guess i do have a ways to go..but just wondering if there's anyone else out there feeling like i do!

I get alot of braxton hicks, I have done since about 21weeks.. No leeking boobs here tho lol I haven't had my LO yet so I'm not much help sorry but I really think I'll go over due :(

I experienced nothing apart from some BH's with my son until I woke in the night at 40+4 with a leaky boob, I went to the loo and my waters broke :haha:

I've not had BH or leaky boobs or anything yet!

I've not had BH or leaky boobs or anything yet!

Me neither! makes me feel odd one out as so many ladies go on about their BH or leaky boobs from 2nd tri!
Not complaining thou :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"