Anyone else?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by babyw0511, Mar 29, 2011.

1. babyw0511

babyw0511 Well-Known Member

i am almost 35 weeks pregnant with my 1st..and i hear alot of people saying how they're getting braxton hicks contractions, or leaky boobs or just any sign of labor happening soon. i have experienced nothing! am i just one of the lucky ones? has anyone else with their 1st experienced anything that says it's almost labor time? i guess i do have a ways to go..but just wondering if there's anyone else out there feeling like i do!

2. JWandBump

JWandBump Well-Known Member

I get alot of braxton hicks, I have done since about 21weeks.. No leeking boobs here tho lol I haven't had my LO yet so I'm not much help sorry but I really think I'll go over due :(

3. Wiggler

Wiggler Mummy to three monkeys

I experienced nothing apart from some BH's with my son until I woke in the night at 40+4 with a leaky boob, I went to the loo and my waters broke :haha:

4. MrsPoodle

MrsPoodle Mummy of a Princess

I've not had BH or leaky boobs or anything yet!

5. Jess812

Jess812 Jacob & Connor <3

Me neither! makes me feel odd one out as so many ladies go on about their BH or leaky boobs from 2nd tri!
    Not complaining thou :)