Anyone Else?

Pyrrhic

Reaction score
In the past week I've started really wanting my baby.

I mean I obviously don't want her to come early, but I've started wishing I was term. Considering a couple of weeks ago I was really content and thinking pregnancy wasn't long enough, this is a bit of a turn around.

I just want my little girl and I've started getting really jealous of women with babies. :(

Does anyone else feel the same way?

Yes yes yes!!!
Really badly!
We have just under 11 weeks to go but it seems sooo long away!
I just want December to hurry up so I can have my baby!
xxx

I was in tesco earlier, and there was a woman cuddling her newborn son and I was just burning up with jealously, then I felt really bad for feeling that way. :(

I just want to meet her, and know she's ok after all my health issues, and know what she looks like, and to hold her and smell her and cuddle her.

Ugh. Wanty.

I feel exaclty the same, a friend of mine brought her 2 month old baby around before and I was holding him and I was like arghh I want Leo! I love that smell of babies too if you know what I mean? Or am I crazy? Haha!

xx

I feel the same. I hate being pregnant and can't wait to feel more normal and have a spanking new baby too! I'd like to know if it's a boy or a girl... And I'd like to see a baby in all the stuff we've got!

I'm exactly the same. I'm pretty much ready for Ava to come now. Obviously I don't want her here before she's cooked but i'm beginning to get impatient. My friend is due in 2 weeks and I wish that was me! Mind you, time is actually whizzing by for me so December will be here before I know it. Hopefully.

I'm the same! I'm not due til December 30th either, got aaages yet! I keep seeing loads of heavily pregnant women and women with newborns as well and its not fair! Obviously I don't want LO to come early either, but still...I'm so impatient! And I'm so bored of being pregnant lately :(. The first 12 weeks whizzed by, and weeks 13 - 24 I loved but ever since I came back from my holiday to Corfu it's just been dragging soooo much :(

I felt the same for ages when he wasnt ready to come. I felt bad for wanting him here when i knew he wasnt fully cooked but i just wanted to give him a hug! Now im nerly there and he could come anyday now, But now i keep thinking.. Not yet.. A few more days please iv still got this and that to do before your here!!! But i am so so soooo excited to meet him.. I never realised how much these 9months would feel like yearsss!!!

Yes,I totally feel the same. In the 2nd tri,I wasn't too bad. I was like,3rd tri then she's here. But just saying that has made thing's seem like it's ages off. I've only been in here 2 weeks,but feels like ages. 2nd tri went really fast,but this one doesn't seem to be doing. I want her here,but...i'm not ready for her yet.I still need to buy thing's. I'm just very impatient! :lol:

Yeap im with you, ive spent the afternoon doing bits and bobs in the nursery and im like "aaaaargh i want you out now so you can see your room and wear all these pretty clothes lol"

I am one of the most impatient people ever too .. but its one of those things you cant change so you just have to find stuff to distract yourself :rofl:

Same here, i cant wait to have my lil man!! i hope the next 14 weeks flys by :)

I am soooo ready to meet my bubs now! Have got everything I need for him/her. Been sorting out last minute bits and bobs (although there's always something else I can find to do!) and just want to meet him/her so much now.
Also am not enjoying the pregnancy as much now, as bump is getting so heavy, and I'm starting to struggle more and more to do simple things.
Please hurry up and be fully cooked bubs!
xx

I had a friend buy me one of those little baby bouncers... I got it straight out of the box and put it together then was really upset because I wanted to put the baby in it right now, but, he's not cooked yet!

yep im the same, now ive been & got all the things for the baby i just cant w8,,hope the next 12 weeks or so go just as quick as the first & second tri!!

God im glad im not the only one

i really want him to be fully cooked and ready to come out but at the same time i just want to be able to hold him, kiss him and protect him. I mean none of us are saying we want a preterm baby i get what you all mean we are all just a bit fed up of being preg and want our lil one's now :D
xx

Felt a massive maternal pang last week but am now terrified that I won't be able to protect him as much on the outside world as I can now. Want it both ways really if you know what I mean. x

Up until 1 week ago i soooooo wanted him to arrive and i would have done annnnyyythinngggg and was planning on starting the eviction process tomorrow :lol:
But now i've decided i'm quite happy him staying just where he is, i soo want to meet him and see what he looks like but once he's born i have to share him and he's not just mine to look after and love :)

Me, but then I don't have long to go now! :D

Yep I'm feeling the same, ready to meet my little girl and one of the things I am looking forward to the most is seeing hubby holding his little girl for the first time, I am really excited and want my time to be now but want her to be full term now. I am trying to focus on other things in the lead up to try and distract me like 2 weeks til I go on maternity leave, midwife appointments etc

Im ready to meet bubba but im not ready for the arrival !!

I carnt wait to see if i have a son or daughter but i still have so much to do ! Better get my finger out and get prepared !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->