anyone else......

S

sparkswillfly

....keep finding themselves justifying to other people why they are having a baby when they are skint? Im getting quite sick of it. Its not really anybodys concern, and WTF do they expect me to say "oh no your right, I hadnt thought about it. Oh well I best get rid of it then" F*** off!

Im only going to be skint till next spring anyway its not a big deal. I find it so rude. My OHs friend is the worst and I hear him on the phone talking about it and I get really pissed off. I could also hear him explaining why he has gone back to uni. I know his friend was saying he should have got a job instead, but we have decided that he is a stay at home dad because I can earn more money with my new job next spring than he could so it makes sense. Why do we have to explain thats what we have decided to do because its best for us. If one more person tells us that he should be getting a job instead of going to make to uni I am likely to punch them in the face.

just try to ignore them there just twats

if they had any sense they would relise he is going uni, for a better career to help provide for your child
and anyway its not just money a baby needs
i dont have alot, all my savings gone now so on jsa till i get another job and as long as i give jessica love and attention she's happy enough

:hugs:

Tell them to piss off, if everone waited until they were loaded to have kids, no one would be having them! xx

Tell them to piss off, if everone waited until they were loaded to have kids, no one would be having them! xx

Exactly, I was waiting til I was 'financially secure' but I got to a point when I realised I'd be approaching retirement before that happened :rofl:

At the end of the day you make do and manage with what you have.
It's no-one's business what your financial situation is, they wouldn't like it if you questioned them whether they could afford a holiday or some nice clothes they'd just bought

Yep we get it allot , Were struggling .. But was only after becooming pregnant OH work got slack .
Now people keep saying ohhh no what ya gonna do ... Have a baby and cope what you expect me to do derrr lol.
Ignore them hun , Some people are just ignorant . xxx .

It sounds like you guys are doing the best for you guys as to what will work financially with school and work and having a baby... There is nothing wrong with that and it is no one's business.

People are ignorant! I've had a couple people come into our house and then go around telling people they cant believe we are having a baby because our kitchen isn't finished yet...

LOL!!! Its just the kitchen, and all we ave to do is cosmetic stuff!

People just like to be in everyones business.

Sure when you have a baby you wont be going right back to work anyway you will have to look after it so I dont see why people will say your going to be broke before you are broke as yuo cant work anyway! pisses me off the amount of poeple that say for mothers to not look after their babies but to go to work. who looks after the kids then??

There are loads of couples that have kids that dont work and get benefits and they get by ok its not like you will be homeless.

I hatethe ones that also say make out thats its not the right time, ok when is the right time? it happens when its meant to.

babies don't need money, they need love. I go fed up of some of the 'advice' I got off people- it's not the money, it's the having a non conventional set up- and luckily a good pal said NONSENSE she had a baby and lived in a converted removals van while she finished uni.

It sounds like you guys are doing the best for you guys as to what will work financially with school and work and having a baby... There is nothing wrong with that and it is no one's business.

People are ignorant! I've had a couple people come into our house and then go around telling people they cant believe we are having a baby because our kitchen isn't finished yet...

LOL!!! Its just the kitchen, and all we ave to do is cosmetic stuff!

People just like to be in everyones business.

ya cos the baby will rly be wanting to cook meals everynight :rofl:

+ I agree with everyone else, tell them where to go. Money helps by taking a bit of the stress away but it's not the be all and end all. Aslong as she/he isn't going to starve or not be clothed then it's no one elses business! Me and my OH are gonna struggle for a while as we're buying a house too but we've decided it's what we want and we'll make do with what little we have.

We're kind of getting it the other way around. Some of my family saying "oh you'll manage" because they did on one salary years ago. They just don't realise how much we need to just pay the mortgage (all my DH's salary). I get sick of justifying how difficult it will be for us to them!

:hugs: People can be so inconsiderate. We haven't had those comments but did get some sly ones from the in-laws telling DH he was going to have to stop eating so we could afford to feed the baby :saywhat:

:hugs: People can be so inconsiderate. We haven't had those comments but did get some sly ones from the in-laws telling DH he was going to have to stop eating so we could afford to feed the baby :saywhat:

Ha thats a new one! People love to just stick their noses in.

Sparkswillfly - sell Mowgli he is a bugger :rofl: (only joking he is soooo cute!) xx

That reminds me that certain friend did ask how much Mowgli cost us to feed/vets bills etc...! Not much so sod off! Poor Mooface

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->