anyone else?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by sophie c, Oct 8, 2008.

1. sophie c

sophie c 2 gorgeous daughters <3

does anyone else who doesnt know or when you didnt know what sex the baby was find themselves calling the baby him or he or she?
    i went to work after my 20week scan and even though i didnt know the sex i was reffering to it as him i said "ye they measured him and he was fine but i have to go back on fri" lol so they were like "OH ITS A BOY" i then added ohh shite no they couldnt tell me the sex lol

im convinced its a boy now lol ill be surprised on friday if they tell me otherwise! lol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2. trishk

trishk Guest

i keep calling mine a "he" and referring to the baby as your "brother" to my other kids. I think for me its because my 2 are boys and i just cant believe id have a girl.

3. Neecee

Neecee Guest

We were convinced we were having a girl. I'm glad we found out though, or I'd still be calling him her!

4. Dizzy321

Dizzy321 very proud mammy to 3!

I thought i would have another boy! not sure why just thought it would be the same as last time lol! x

5. sophie c

sophie c 2 gorgeous daughters <3

lol people look at my scan pics and say it looks like a boy lol!!!

6. hellotasha

hellotasha Loves Her Baby Girl. X

i was saying him all the time then i had a scan and was told otherwise lol xx

7. Fossey

Fossey Mummy to Larissa

LOL I was convinced mine was a boy, and was calling it he for ages, then had my gender scan and was told girl rofl and still kept calling her a he by mistake as I had got used to it :rofl:

8. katieandbump

katieandbump Well-Known Member

I call mine a he but OH calls bub a she, its horrible calling it... "it". 2 weeks and we'll know the wait is a killer isn't it especially when u know its not far away and its gna change everything. xx

9. claire roach

claire roach Well-Known Member

i call mine a he but havent had a scan yet lol, next tuesday it is my kids are gna be rather confused if hes a she

10. pictureperfect

pictureperfect Well-Known Member

I'm convinced ive got a boy but will find out for definate on Saturday, poor little thing if its a girl, as for the last 16 weeks we have been referring to her as a him!!!!

Can't wait for Saturday!!!!!

11. Sovereign

Sovereign Well-Known Member

Yeah I always called him a him cos I was convinced I was having a boy - which I am!

12. Eoz

Eoz Mummy of 5! Eeek!

Mines just it at the mo.I kept saying she but it faded out.I had a doc the other day and she kept saying "she" and i dreamt last night I was having a girl. we will see shortly ish!

13. SwissMiss

SwissMiss Well-Known Member

I think I'm having a he, but we just say 'mini'... I want to stay team yellow, so... :D

14. passengerrach

passengerrach mummy to kai

yes ! i keep accidentaly saying she when i have no inkling of what it could be

15. mrs shine

mrs shine Well-Known Member

I keep calling it 'he' but I think thats just wishful thinking, only another 20 weeks to find out for sure :)