anyone elses 10 month old still wake up in the night?

E

emmalouise09

DD still wakes in the night for a bottle this will more than likely happen atleast twice a night she has the odd night where she sleeps through but more often than not she is waking up.

i dont know if to try the goodnight milk or not?

anyone else tried this?

xx

Yes my daughter still wakes at least once every night! Can't help with the milk cos she's bf but just thought I'd let you know you're not alone

My LO was still having 2 feeds (6oz around 10pm and 4oz around 2am) until about 11 months where he decided to drop both feeds of his own accord. I think he may have dropped them though because I made a real effort to make sure he had 3 meals AND 2 snacks every day and eat as much as he possibly wanted on each occasion. Even though he has dropped the feeds he still wakes at least once a night but more like 3 or 4 times. :dohh:
But now he has a terribly tummy bug and I am offering milk in the night if he will take it just because he's not having enough milk or solids in the day and I am worried about dehydration. One step forward, ten thousand steps back. Kids eh? :haha:

Mine still has 1-2 bottles a night at 17 months.

My 9 month old still wakes up, she only has 1 night bottle now, anytime between 11pm-1am but it's usually around 11.30pm. But she still wakes 2-3 times. x

Evie wakes for a breastfeed now at nearly 19 months :)

Nim wakes 2-3 times for milk. I dont see any point in trying to change her, if she needs the milk then she needs it.
She'll grow out of it eventually

My sons almost 1 and on many of nights will wake up during the night for a bottle or simply because he can't get confortable.

I used the Goodnight milk but it doesn't really help him sleep all night.. More of helps him get to sleep easier

My lo is 11 months and has sttn twice! If she wakes once in the night, it's a fantastic night and I feel amazing the next day! More often than not she wakes 3-5 times and I feel like a wrung out rag!! Like now! Zzzzzzzzz!

But I'm sort of seeing progress: she's in her own cot til around 6am and has more better nights (2wake ups) than bad nights (10+) wake ups! I guess she'll sleep through when she's ready. It'd be nice if that's soon ...........!

Jess still wakes up at least twice a night. This week it's been anything up to eight times, due to teething I think. I BF, so I can't help with the milk situation I'm afraid, but I know what a nightmare it can be to have broken sleep night after night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->