anyone else's AF like to play tricks on them?

LoolaBear

3 On Earth 1 in Heaven
Reaction score
every month it happens and every month i forget about it :wacko:

i will have my normal period and then stop for a day then the next day will bleed lightly again for a full 24 hours before it completely stops. it is annoying because it happens every month and i always forget!
worried it could affect my chances when TTC because i know from previous experience i OV very early on in my cycles (i have short cycles 22-24 days) and i keep thinking when we do TTC will i OV on the extra day bleeding and completely miss our chances.

argh why does the witch have to be so evil GRR

My AF likes to mess with me too. My periods are normal but I dont get them nearly as often as I should. AF comes every 5 to 8 weeks for me, although my last AF took 10 weeks to come. I am definitely worried about this when I get to TTC.

I'm on the pill, so my Af is pretty much like clockwork, but I still convince myself every month that I'm pregnant, but all my 'symptoms' are just pms!

I'm on the pill, so my Af is pretty much like clockwork, but I still convince myself every month that I'm pregnant, but all my 'symptoms' are just pms!

i am exactly the same! i take mroe tests whilst on the pill than when i am actually TTC!
my periods are like clockwork as well (well up until now as i am changing pill from vombined to single hormone due to high blood pressure) and whilst i been on the pill they last two days! then i would have a day off and then light bleeding for another day which always gets me grr lol

what im not looking forward to though is when we do TTC then i will be back to the shorter cycles again so will feel like i dont get much of a break from bleeding lol.

I know the feeling! My af usually is 28-32 days last month after my op it was really early only 23. Which is really strange for me and now I'm on cd 32. Waiting for af to appear as I'm to start the pill this month :/ hate the waiting game !

I did this all the time! I just came off of Nuvaring, so I'm sure I'll be 100x worse!

Period started Thursday, got off NR Sunday (tired of all the breakthrough bleeding among other things.) Only got heavier from there. I think today it's slowing down a bit. Yuck! Can't wait til it's done and I can start tracking away...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->