anyone elses AF MIA..? jooin mee :)

Rachiie18

Reaction score
So the witch was due today took an IC earlier and yesterday and both times think I saw a faint something felt nothing really this month but AF usually shows up in the evenings so we shall wait and see anyone elses AF due today and no sign? Anyone had no symtpoms then :bfp: let me knoow ladies :)

So much :dust: to everyone!!
Xxx

Hi!!Just curious to know what happened?Did you retest?I am currently 5 days late, no AF,no BFP! Multiple symptoms though....FX'd for all of us!!!!

Hi!!Just curious to know what happened?Did you retest?I am currently 5 days late, no AF,no BFP! Multiple symptoms though....FX'd for all of us!!!!

I'm 4 days late with symptoms. When are you retesting? I'm thinking Friday or Saturday.

Im going to try and leave it till the weekend if my AF isnt here then then thats the longest ive gone without one and then id be POAS like no ones business aha!! cant bear to see another blank test :( :dust: to you both xx

Im here as well. AF 3 days late and multiple BFN's! I have had cramping, sore back, boobs are very sore and almost tingly. I just want to know either way!

Af was due from the 13th for me but still no sign, I had some cramps on Sunday and Monday but nothing came of it and now no cramping at all but bfn yesterday. I'm going to try and leave it until the weekend to test, if it hasn't arrived by then. Hope it's bfp's for all of us! X

Well ive come to the conclusion im just gonna think im not pregnant lol then if i get a bfn at least i wont be disapointed like every other month lol! Good luck ladies lots of :dust:

Im going to try and leave it till the weekend if my AF isnt here then then thats the longest ive gone without one and then id be POAS like no ones business aha!! cant bear to see another blank test :( :dust: to you both xx

Let me know what happens...maybe we'll both get answers by Saturday!

Only 1 day late. =) Or 2... I'm not sure if my cycle is really 27 or 28 days, lol. Its been tricky lately. But yeah... I had a BFN today... nice evap though, hahaha. ^^

BB's still sore, crampy, white/yellow CM which I've never had yellow.. sorry tmi grossness haha, and no AF. Grrr. I hate when :witch: plays these tricks. I tend to be a day or two early more than late, but I have been a day late only once before in 10 years and had normal AF, so I dunno! Could be stress or sleeping too much maybe.

:witch: was due yesterday, test with digi today :bfn: with like 3mu my sister

recently had a mc but she said she didn't see a :bfp: until 4 weeks late. Does

anyone know if that is a hereditary thing not producing a lot of hcg?? I know

with my dd It was 5 weeks after my last period when I tested and I got a faint

line and a :bfp: on a digi so maybe I just really don't produce a lot?? Wishful

thinking. I have been pregnant 3 times I know when my body feels like pregnant

and I feel Pregnant!!

Ahhhh good luck! ^_^ I'm not sure if its hereditary or not, sorry!

I am pretty sure AF is coming tomorrow. Worst cramps ever and my entire belly is swollen and sore. As usual, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->