Anyone elses do this?

ruth222

Mum of 1 to be Mum of 2
Reaction score
My LO will lie on the floor and just chatter away to me and I'll talk back, and squeal and all sorts - he's discovered he has a voice, so cute. But sometimes his happy little squealy chatter turns into all of a sudden what sounds like a proper 'strop' like a paddy and starts bashing his legs about and getting cross! Then turns into a cry. For no reason I thought it was a bit early for strops and paddys at 14 weeks old lol. Its as if hes saying 'I'm bored of this, I want to do something else mummy - NOW!!!!' lol.

Yeah! babies can get bored from a very young age. Ruby starts screaming (not crying) when she's bored.

Yeah I find Aisling does this when she gets bored but also when she gets tired.

It's either boredom,tiredness or hunger,atleast with my babies it is :)

zanes a good baby but when he wants to throw a mard i no about it lol. and it started at a very young age but gets easier to read as they grow older

Yeh Ridley does this too lol ... he stamps his left leg as well on the floor bless him ... I just laugh though as I think its quite amusing !!

hehe Ffions starts waving her arms like she's swimming and does this high pitch squeak lol its like do something different lol

Yeah Ben is the same - hes also a leg basher and a squealer!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->