anyone else's feet got bigger?

shambaby

hayden's personal chef
Reaction score
or is it just me? lol!

since i had hayden i have really only worn the same couple of pairs of shoes - some boots and my sketchers, both of which are so old they are getting worn out, and are possibly stretched. so, today it was lovely and warm so i decided to wear a pair of summer pumps for the walk to baby group - big mistake! the shoes, which used to be lovely and comfy, were way too tight, rubbed on my ankles and gave me blisters on my little toes. i have tried a few of my other shoes and they feel tight, too. i bought some new trainers to go to the gym the other day and had to get a size bigger than usual, but the lady in the shop just said it was the brand. now i'm not so sure.

it's a disaster - i may have to go shoe shopping :haha:

Yes!!!

I went from a size 4 to a size 7!! from swelling

and now there a size 6 its crazy! xx

Went from size 9 to 11! Feel like a clown lol

Yes, mine are about a half size bigger. And wider too. :(

Yep I went to a christening last week so went to put heels on for the first time since before I was preggers and couldn't get anything on. Finally managed to squeeze into a pair and by the time I got into the church my toes had gone numb. Aparently it's because the ligaments in our feet have relaxed due to hormones, anyone know if it's permanent? I've got our Christening and a wedding this summer and really cant afford to be replacing my shoes!!

Omg! Its the opposite for me. I used to be a size 6 now its too big for me, i found it a bit scary tbh! Lol

I was size 5 before Mason and 7 1/2 after and now all my shoes feel tight :s I always just figured maybe they flattened from the extra weight lol

Come to think of it, my mom bought me a pair of sandals for my B-Day and she bought my usual size 9 and they didn't fit. So she exchanged them for a 10. But all my regular size 9 shoes still fit...wierd.

I went from a size 6 to an 8.5! Huuuge difference.

I cant get in to most of my size 8s anymore. I think it is where all the ligaments relax during pregnancy and the feet spread out.

I have had to buy new shoes and get rid of all my pretty dainty ones:nope:

After pregnancy I went from a size 3 to a size 4! My feet swoll up really bad and whilst my feet are back to normal now I can't fit into size 3 shoes anymore.

omg im living in flip flops as i cant fit into any of my shoes either :argh: xx

I went from a 6 to 6.5. My 'old faithful' trainers now kill me if I walk too far in them but I begrudge buying more lol

thanks everyone, good to know i'm not alone. i used to be a size 5 and none of them seem to fit anymore. i think it's mostly the width that is the problem, though. i got some new trainers to go to the gym in a size 6, which seem ok, but i can't wear them all the time. so, shoe shopping it is then :thumbup:

Yeah its really fucking annoying because all my beautiful old shoes don't fit me anymore! I used to have size 5 feet and now they are size 6. No one warned me that this would bloody happen!

to be honest i don't really have any beautiful shoes, and all my old favourites are pretty worn out, so i'm actually quite pleased i have an excuse to go buy new ones. shame i don't actually have any money, though :dohh:

My feet have actually slimmed down, before they used to be a size 7 then went down to a 5, i got pregnant and they we're around a 7 now im a 6 again nearing the size 5 mark lol, no one doesn't believe when I say that my feet have gotten smaller!
___XO

imagine having a pair of christian louboutin shoes that now are too small...Gutted! Not that I would get the chance to wear them now anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"