Anyone else's husband having another baby to please his wife?

kirski

Reaction score
A little of topic, So as the title says really, I have 3 beautiful children and I would love 1 more but my husband says he thinks we have enough but he would have another for me?

Kinda... I decided in Dec that I wanted another baby... Dh didn't say much, stopped the mini pill in January and he just let me get on with it, got pregnant in February but ended up having a mc, dh decided that it was a good time to tell me he didn't really want another child, was happy with the 2 we have and the life we have, I was devastated when he told me, I was still grieving for the child I lost but he wanted to honest and I respect him for that.

Since then we have decided to have another but it was a mutual decision this time round, but I know he is really doing it for me and I love him so much for it.

It was mostly me who wanted #2 and #3 but OH didnt object. He thought maybe we should wait a bit longer but I put him in charge of birth control and we didnt use it since, lol.

Hi:winkwink: Just wanted to pop by and say I'm in the same situation as you only my husband think we have enough with our 3 boys and he is hard to convince.... I want one more bundle and I don't know what to tell my hubby anymore.... I have been very down and depressed since January because I really want one more and I don't think hubby really understand how I feel... trying to explain to a guy that my heart is not fulfilled yet is like trying to tell your kid no you can't have ice cream today...
Those times we have had sex every cycle I pray I will become pregnant but so far no luck.... I'm starting to wonder if I can't have more kids? I have never had problems getting pregnant until now after I stopped my depo shot in March 2015.... stupid shot...
I'm regular every month and I do feel ovulation pains so I don't know what could be wrong?

Sorry for your loss cupcake I hope it happens soon.

Good idea on the birth control bunny, maybe I should try that lol

Stargazer how old are your 3 boys, I have 2 boys 8 and 5 this month and a little girl 25 months. I too have the feeling I'm not finished I get sad when I think about not experiencing the magic of being pregnant again.

Kirski my son's are 8, 6 and 3:winkwink: I thought this cycle I was pregnant but started bleeding thickening after having super faint lines on several clearblues... But my bleeding is very ligth and it seems to subsided already? I don't know yet what's going on, I have to just wait and see in a couple of days... I keep hoping every cycle for a miracle and that I would get pregnant but so far nothing:cry: and since we are not really trying my chances get slimmer if only bedding once around my ovulation time..

Stargazer could it be implantation bleeding, fingers crossed for you. Me and my Dh had a really good talk last night and although he thinks are family is perfect the way it is (and so do I lol) he's willing to have another baby :baby: I just don't like the whole shall we have a baby resting on my shoulders. We're going on holiday soon maybe we will have a holiday baby. I can't really Ntnp because I know exactly when I'm ovulating I get terrible soreness in my ovarys and feel nauseous along with the ewcm haha we don't use contraception he just relies on me to know when not to lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->