Anyone elses OH have low Sperm volume??

IrishGirl

Katies Mam&Expecting
Reaction score
Hey girls:flower:
I was just wondering if any of your DHs suffer from low sperm volume.Did anything help with it??I already have him taking wellman conception and extra Zinc.Also sudofed.Is there any other tip etc that you have??TY:flower:

YESSSS! My DH has this issue. I'm really sorry you are dealing with it too but it is nice to finally see someone else with it - I used to post on this board quite a bit and I would search for other gals with this issue all the time. I've been taking a break because of the emotional toll of LTTTC but I still want to be supportive to people with similar issues.

We've been seeing an RE since June and he isn't too fussed about the volume issue (my DH's samples are usually around .75). He says it just makes our chances much lower each cycle than a normal couple. We've been doing IUI because that gets around the volume issue - they can only insert a very small volume during the insemination anyways. The RE said my DH should drink as much water as possible.

I find it encouraging that you two were able to conceive your daughter!

We have something else in common - for a while I was using "Mr. Bump" as my profile pic : )

Hey Jaimie~OMG Thank God for you ha ha ha ha.Its sooooooo nice to finally be able to yap to someone in the same boat as us:)Yayyyyyyy.Sometimes my posts never get answered about MF.I think most people are afraid to comment lol or dont know what to say ha ha bless them.Ye were 5 years TTC#2 now grrrrrrrr.It gets sooooooo frustrating.Have you tried your DH on Sudofed???

There just isn't much talk about MF on these boards - which seems weird because there MUST be lots of other couples in our boat, right?! I haven't heard about using sudafed - is that because it is a decongestant? Would it somehow increase the volume the same way that guafessin is supposed to be good for a gal's cm?

Are you still doing IUI? I'm in the last days of my third cycle - at least it is a relatively low-cost treatment for volume and other male factor issues. I'm just going to be devastated if it doesn't work though. it really gets your hopes up! My first IUI was in November too ; )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->