Anyone estimated to Ovulate on/around Valentines Day?

I'm excited for you guys!!!! :( I don't think I've ovulated yet .... at least not according to fertility friend, even though I had alot of for sure positive ovulation tests... I feel like i just want to cry. My follicular phase just keeps going and going and going!!! ugh!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/40e81b//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

MamaTo2Girls.... I am trying on the exact days as you! I had LH surge today... Anyways good luck to all!

I'm so sorry to hear that, jess. Big hugs and hope things get better/easier!

Aussie-It was last weekend when I tried. lol I'm in the 2ww now! That's great though and good luck, lots of bd! (and we didn't skip any days! i might've mentioned we were taking wed off, or it was the plan at first but things changed) 5 days in a row! I think we have a good chance. Keep in touch.

YAY! my temp went back up some this morning...so i guess it is/was a fallback rise yesterday. I checked my cm yesterday and it was white/creamy...wasn't dried up at all? And I had lots of gas! (sorry tmi!) Good signs i think?

How are all of the rest of you doing??

I'm excited for you guys!!!! :( I don't think I've ovulated yet .... at least not according to fertility friend, even though I had alot of for sure positive ovulation tests... I feel like i just want to cry. My follicular phase just keeps going and going and going!!! ugh!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/40e81b//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Are you temping at the same time every day? If you do different times, it can really affect the results and FF might not be able to catch ovulation because of it.

I apparently ovulated on CD 11, which is when i started my OPKs as i wasn't due until CD 14... derp. Thats ok we weren't really trying this month. We DTD CD 10 and 12 tho so there's a hope lol

oh yes there is hope ariannda. You got the day before in, only takes once! How do you know that is when you def O? FX for you!

My app changed my day based upon my cervical changes to the 11th, i started OPK on the 11th and it was almost positive until the 13th when it went negative, so it has to have been before that lol

that is great news, rach! get some bd in the next few days! FX for you!

BD BD BD, Rach!

I think I ovulated on VDay or the day before so I'm just impatiently waiting for the next week to pass. I really want to be pregnant this month!!!!

right there with you grass!...my chart is so not normal and weird this cycle, at least post-o. I look at it and feel like i'm out already!

How is everyone doing? Any positive signs for anyone? we decided to take a more relaxed approach about it all as I was starting to stress out even before ttc lol (just my nature I guess) we BD a couple of times around O but tbh im not even sure for certain when i O as i stopped charting. When will you all start to test? do u wait until your period or start before?

hi fifi! not really any signs i think....sometimes i think i feel some cramping or pinching or something around the uterus or i smush my bbs to see if they hurt, lol....that's about it....i check my cm every day and it's not drying up...it's watery. From charting from like 7 cycles, they always seemed to look good but bfn...this cycle is totally different and don't look great to me, maybe it will end up bfp? I hope so. I might, MIGHT test tomorrowat 9dpo, but i was going to wait until at least 10 dpo. My lp is only 12, one cycle it was 11. Expecting af monday.

Good luck if you decide to test 2moro:thumbup:!! my boobs are always sore 2nd half of cycle so i can't read too much into that! let us know how it goes for u!

Good luck if you decide to test 2moro:thumbup:!! my boobs are always sore 2nd half of cycle so i can't read too much into that! let us know how it goes for u!

I hear that sister! Some cycles are worse than others... this one is a bad one!! Its never an indicator for me, however I have had heartburn the past two days and although I promised myself that this month I would just let things ride, it does poke at my curiosity. Not sure what to think!

I will be either 7DPO or 8DPO tomorrow and I am going to try and resist the urge to test. I KNOW I should wait until Saturday or Sunday but that feels soooooo freakin' far away! I am feeling very optimistic about this cycle for some reason so I hope I'm not let down in a few days!

thanks fifi! i have the results, lol. how are you doing today? :)

mar-Hope it's a good sign for you! :)

grass-thanks! i know it seems like an eternity, right? gah! Good luck and hope you can wait, but if not remember it's very early!!! :)

Ok, I tested bfn to me, but looks there may be a second line TRYING to come through but if it is, it's super super faint and if i tried to take a picture it probably wouldn't even show. I went the the afterwards and then af ew minutes later had to again and when I wiped there was a tiny spot of light pink? i was thinking, no damn it i'm only 9dpo and my lp is at least 11, mostly 12 usually and i checked my cervix, it was high, little bit of creamy white cm, and no pinkish tint to be found. I don't know, hope if it is a line it gets darker in the days to come. Now I don't know if I will try to test tomorrow or not.

Any updates in the past couple of days??? Where did everyone go?

I'm still holding strong. Because I'm not entirely sure what day I O'd, I'm either 9/10/ or 11 DPO. Trying to hold out! Still have the same symptoms.

not good....i'm 11dpo, i tested at 9dpo, and yesterday and this morning...BFN to me. I'm so upset. Expecting af monday since my normal usual lp length is 12. Could I really be early still getting a bfp? I had gotten bfps before, one at 10dpo (only time i tested) and i never tested early with any other pregnancy, i always waited until the day of or day after expected af. I'm just losing hope!!!

Fx for you, mar.

Hi, ladies! I'm new to this site and this forum. I'm cracking up here because I have no idea what some of the little acronyms mean. BFP, BFN, BD, those I get...what the heck does FX mean? LOL! I'm sorry, I know the "noob" is the bane to everyone's existence.

So, I have two daughters, and we're TTC #3 after an October 2012 miscarriage. I ovulated on 2/13. Today I'm 10DPO and I *think* I'm seeing BFP's on my pregnancy test strips. I'm trying not to get too excited, because I know my mind can play tricks on me.

Best wishes to all of you!!! It seems you've all been through so much, we all deserve healthy little babies! ***baby dust***

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->