Anyone ever been further on than first thought?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Loobyloo30, Apr 2, 2011.

1. Loobyloo30

Loobyloo30 Mummy to one

Hi girls!!

I think im 6 weeks, but fell pregnant straight after a chemical so im not actually sure when I ovulated. I got strong bfp's from 9 dpo so im wondering if im further on. My dating scan is the 26th April so just wondered if anyone else has ever found out they conceived earlier than they thought? xx

2. letia659

letia659 mom to Jacob and Zander!

Yes with my first son who is 6 now I went in for my 12 week appt/scan which back then was your first appt ever and found out he was a boy and all because I was more like 14-15 weeks I had a light 2-3 day period but was already Pregnant so that's what messed my dates up :)

3. Loobyloo30

Loobyloo30 Mummy to one

Wow, that must of been amazing expecting to be 12 weeks and then finding out the sex!! I cant wait for my dating scan :) xx

4. hayley x

hayley x 1AngelSon,1EarthDaughter

We fell pregnant straight after a chemical too but assumed ovulation was normal timing - AF was 5 days late that month - When I had my 12 week scan I was moved forward 2 days x

5. Loobyloo30

Loobyloo30 Mummy to one

Thanks Hayley. It soooooo hard to work out ovulation when you conceive straight after a loss xx