anyone ever bough or used 2nd hand doppler

naria

mum of one
Reaction score
Ok so with dearran there was no need for one he was wriggling and able to feel him kick and move at 13weeks.

This pregnancy i have a very low anterior placenta and have possibly felt baby a few times but not convinced so was thinking maybe a doppler so hb can at least be heard... Just wondering if 2nd hand is safe

I don't know how much you would actually save buying one second hand? I bought this one https://www.amazon.co.uk/Angelsound...e=UTF8&qid=1380796481&sr=8-2&keywords=doppler and it does the job rightly :)

Yea that's the same one i saw listed in my local paper as used only twice... Buyer can view before payment £10 ono

I'd say go for it then as long as there is some gel left as its a tiny tube and you wont be saving much if you have to pay £6 for gel :)

Ah i can get the gel free well one that works with it x we'll see i suppose lol my oh has offered her £5 until the end of the day and if she has a better offer he'll buy me a new one. Never bothered really with dea he was always kicking but the area i lived the mw saw you every 2 weeks and used her little Doppler. Here they don't see you until 24weeks if needed

I did and it was absolutely fine! They use one in the doctors that has been used on other people, so I dont see the harm. I just gave mine a wipe when i received it (just becasue I am a clean freak lol)! I even sent mine on to a friend to use who isnt as many weeks as me, so it has now been through 3 owners!!
Why waste money that you could spend on the baby when he/she arrives? That sounds a bargain, I would go for it!! xx

I got mine 2nd hand! Sanitized it, dont see what the problem would be! I use mine daily finf the hb, smile and then pack it away! I also have anterior placenta so have only fel a few kicks so far and not daily.

Well shes meant to be rining me on next 5 hours to tell me if its mine or not x

I use OHs cousins angelsounds, she's loaned it to me for 9 months :haha:

I'd go for it if you can get it for £5 why not! I dont use proper gel with mine, I use durex massage gel :rofl: apparently baby oil works great too.

Enjoy if you do get it x

I'm in the US but bought this one second hand for $25 and use aloe vera gel that I had 2 bottles of. Shows heart rate.

https://www.clinicalguard.com/id/sonoline-b-handheld-pocket-fetal-doppler--p-174.html?kw={keyword}&gclid=COno_7fo-rkCFYdQ7AodDFcAsQ

I bought an angelsounds 2nd hand off ebay for about £8. It works great :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->