Anyone ever feel like their baby is stuck or kicking in distress?

qwerty

Reaction score
I'm not very concerned but does it ever FEEL like your little one is kicking because they are stuck or in distress? When I lie on my left side she squirms and pushes and I wonder am I squishing her? lol, I woke up the other night thinking i had rolled on my cat and he was stuck under me lol!

Lol yes I try to cheat my way into kinda lying on my tummy with my side on pillows iyknim, but LO starts kicking as if to say no u don't!

me too, the second I lay down I get constant pushes towards the mattress then out the other side of my bump (cant even imagine how she does it) and I always think I've layed on my phone or something :haha: xxx

I feel like she is stronger then me, how can a 2lb baby make me do anything?

Yes I get that too.
I'm not comfortable unless I'm near enough lying on my stomach but I can't do that no more!! lol

My baby does this if i lay on my right side, if i accidently roll over in the night she goes crazy and wakes me up so i have to go back on my left side :wacko: (i find it really uncomfy though, as i usually sleep on my right) . xx

Yup defo, it did it tonight when I moved from the computer to the settee! wierd wierd wierd!

yehhhhh my bubs dusnt like anything tht comes in touch with my bump!! Or he loves it and is playing?? Not sure but it bloody hurts wen he kicks the matress!!

mine seems to push her legs out when i'm on my left then when i go on my right she feels like a dead weight, scares me sometimes x

Sometimes when I lay on my side I get the feeling I've trapped LO's foot or something, I keep telling myself it's impossible... sure hope so... end up with a baby with ski's for feet lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->