Anyone ever feel like their baby is stuck or kicking in distress?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by qwerty, Dec 26, 2009.

1. qwerty

qwerty Member

I'm not very concerned but does it ever FEEL like your little one is kicking because they are stuck or in distress? When I lie on my left side she squirms and pushes and I wonder am I squishing her? lol, I woke up the other night thinking i had rolled on my cat and he was stuck under me lol!

2. Lil C

Lil C Mummy!

Lol yes I try to cheat my way into kinda lying on my tummy with my side on pillows iyknim, but LO starts kicking as if to say no u don't!

3. hayley x

hayley x 1AngelSon,1EarthDaughter

me too, the second I lay down I get constant pushes towards the mattress then out the other side of my bump (cant even imagine how she does it) and I always think I've layed on my phone or something :haha: xxx

4. qwerty

qwerty Member

I feel like she is stronger then me, how can a 2lb baby make me do anything?

5. LuckySalem

LuckySalem 2 daughters

Yes I get that too.
    I'm not comfortable unless I'm near enough lying on my stomach but I can't do that no more!! lol

6. purple_jan

purple_jan Well-Known Member

theres less and less room now.....

7. MUMOF5

MUMOF5 Now a mum of 6!

My baby does this if i lay on my right side, if i accidently roll over in the night she goes crazy and wakes me up so i have to go back on my left side :wacko: (i find it really uncomfy though, as i usually sleep on my right) . xx

8. Mrs Dot

Mrs Dot Mummy to Harry

Yup defo, it did it tonight when I moved from the computer to the settee! wierd wierd wierd!

9. trashit

trashit Guest

yehhhhh my bubs dusnt like anything tht comes in touch with my bump!! Or he loves it and is playing?? Not sure but it bloody hurts wen he kicks the matress!!

10. Mize1982

Mize1982 Mya-My gift from God!

mine seems to push her legs out when i'm on my left then when i go on my right she feels like a dead weight, scares me sometimes x

11. bumper

bumper Well-Known Member

Sometimes when I lay on my side I get the feeling I've trapped LO's foot or something, I keep telling myself it's impossible... sure hope so... end up with a baby with ski's for feet lol!