anyone ever get pregnant while on BC?

H

hdiaz17

I'm currently on BC but I'm feeling similar to when I was pregnant with my DD. I'm only 7 dpo and I feel like I'm having IB today. Am I crazy?

It is rare but possible. I had an early loss (chemical pregnancy) when on BC - and I was on the ring so it isn't like I missed pills or anything. You probably aren't but there is something like a less than 1% chance that you are (when taken perfectly). I hope you get the outcome you want.

I'm on Mirena right now but I'm seeing all these stories online about it falling out and not knowing or actually getting pregnant with it still in. Anyone ever experienced this or anything similar?

I'm on Mirena right now but I'm seeing all these stories online about it falling out and not knowing or actually getting pregnant with it still in. Anyone ever experienced this or anything similar?

I got pregnant while having the mirena! Two days after I found out I was pregnant it fell out

Oh my! I'm like 75% sure I'm.pregnant and worried. I can't test for a few more days. I'm having all the symptoms I had with my DD that are totally out of the ordinary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->