Anyone ever had a dream out BFP, then actually got one?

Erin6714

Reaction score
Just had my first ever dream about getting a BFP, and it was on a test that had pink crosshairs. I'm 10dpo and I was trying not to test again until the weekend because I got a BFN yesterday, but now that I've had this dream Idk if I can keep waiting. Anyone else ever experience this when they were actually pregnant??

Last cycle, I dreamt that I got a BFP, after having had a BFN the previous day. I'm pretty sure it was just my mind replaying what I wish had happened! :rofl: But I hope you have a better experience than I did! :flower:

Last month I had a dream about a bfp but it's wasn't anything. .. it was one of my worst months too emotional wise.

I had a dream that I was having a baby (it was a very weird delivery) and two days later I had my BFP! Good luck to you

I guess i did :)
Good luck to you, erin! Your chart is looking good with the temps still up. I had a bfn at 13dpo too, so got my fx for you.

I have had lots of baby dreams and dreams of BFP and I had one very vivid dream of a male doctor telling me I am pregnant. still waiting for them to come true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->