Anyone ever had an Implantation 'Pinch?'

picklepot

Reaction score
Hi lovely ladies!!

Before I start - baby dust to ALL of you xx

I wondered if any of you have ever had implantation pain?
I was walking around the shops today with the strangest pain in my lower right side kind of between my hip and naval!?
It was a bit like a pinch or even as if a finger was being pushed really hard on one part of my tummy?? Like a prod?
I then went to the bathroom later (a few hours later) and had some pink cm with a speck (pin head ) of bright red when I wiped?
I believe I'm 9dpo?

Also, last night I could NOT sleep! 5am was the last time I looked at the clock and I've never suffered from insomnia??

Helllpppppp!! Flippin' TWW!!!
Xxxx

I had the exact same when I had both my girls hun!! Fingers crossed xxxx

REALLY, REALLY, REALLY? X
Oh my! I REALLY hope I've got some snuggling going on in there then!! Have some cramping tonight but only light X
Was it just the prodding feeling you had or the insomnia too? Xx

Thank you so much for replying X been driving myself mad all day!! Xx

I had a sharp pinching feeling at 6dpo, no spotting though. I got a squinter line at 9dpo and a faint but clear bfp at 10dpo. Good luck!

Thank you xxx I have so much crossed right now!!

I had pinching yesterday at 5dpo!! It was right underneath my naval, kind of between naval and a few inches below. Fingers crossed for you!!! Hating the tww!!! Arghh!!! Keeping talking myself out of poas lol!! It's so early it's ridiculous!!

I had pinching yesterday at 5dpo!! It was right underneath my naval, kind of between naval and a few inches below. Fingers crossed for you!!! Hating the tww!!! Arghh!!! Keeping talking myself out of poas lol!! It's so early it's ridiculous!!

Oh my word -yes! That's the sort of location I had it but more to the right! I seem to recall having a strange sensation first time round near my naval? I hope we get our BFPs! Xxx
Please keep me posted xxx lots of luck x

Oh my! I REALLY hope I've got some snuggling going on in there then!! Have some cramping tonight but only light X

I had insomnia too but then again I suffer all the time with it! Along with the pinching I also had spotting!! Good luck Hun xx

I had insomnia too but then again I suffer all the time with it! Along with the pinching I also had spotting!! Good luck Hun xx

I've never had insomnia before. Not even with my first but I will keep my hopes up X thank you lovely X
Timing would work out for IB too as I ovulate quite late in my cycle and my AF is due to show up on Wednesday! I really hope I can plaster my BFP and all my symptoms on here soon! Eeek!! Xx

Baby dust back!! Hope we see some bfps!!! Having vivid dreams but not insomnia. Looking back at my symptoms I didn't have an ib until 8dpo so that would be Monday.

I have just gone through this myself. On cycle day 18 (6dpo) I had brown/pink spotting & a really sharp pinch for about a minute between naval & right hip bone. Yesterday on day 28 I did 2 tests and both were BFP! I really hope it's the same for you x

Me too!!!!
Vivid dreams are good!!!!! Took me a while to drop off last night but once I was gone - I was gone all night x

Firstly, I have everything crossed for you beautiful xxx Sounds very promising. 9 DPO is the most common day for implantation too!!

I had this with my son. 9 DPO and I was walking around the markets when I got this intense pain. It was just inside my hipbone, exactly where I feel O pains. I had to stop walking and breathe through it. I felt like I was being stabbed. Around 3 minutes later it passed and decided to head home. Went to the bathroom as soon as I walked in the door and there was bright red blood mixed righ what looked like ewcm (TMI) in my underwear. About the size of a 20 cent piece.
I started getting symtpoms the next day. Tested at 14 DPO and the test line came up before the control line!!!
Good luck beautiful cxx

I have just gone through this myself. On cycle day 18 (6dpo) I had brown/pink spotting & a really sharp pinch for about a minute between naval & right hip bone. Yesterday on day 28 I did 2 tests and both were BFP! I really hope it's the same for you x

Omg!! CONGRATULATIONS xxxxx lovely news and so great to hear it DOES happen :) xxxxx
H&H 9 months, lovely X and thank you for taking the time to reply xx

Firstly, I have everything crossed for you beautiful xxx Sounds very promising. 9 DPO is the most common day for implantation too!!

I had this with my son. 9 DPO and I was walking around the markets when I got this intense pain. It was just inside my hipbone, exactly where I feel O pains. I had to stop walking and breathe through it. I felt like I was being stabbed. Around 3 minutes later it passed and decided to head home. Went to the bathroom as soon as I walked in the door and there was bright red blood mixed righ what looked like ewcm (TMI) in my underwear. About the size of a 20 cent piece.
I started getting symtpoms the next day. Tested at 14 DPO and the test line came up before the control line!!!
Good luck beautiful cxx

Thank you so much sweetie!!
Oh gosh! I'm trying not to get too excited as have had so many disappointments! Xx
My 'pinch' was a bit like a finger being prodded constantly in one place X it lasted about 30 mins? I wonder if it's the same? I'm SO hoping xxxx

Congratulations to you my lovely X H&H 9 months xxxxxxxx

Oh no!! I think the stupid old witch has just shown up!! FML :( :( xxx

Oh no!!! 😢😢 I'm sorry.

I also have no idea what is going on in my cycle. Just started seeing brown tinged cm. my original af was due in 3 days time, but my pos opks 8 days ago threw everything out of the window. Urghh!! Am I 7dpo or 11dpo??!! Who the hell knows!! I'm super cranky too so maybe it is af approaching. But why the random wonky pos opk?

Sorry for mega rant!

I felt a sharp pinch last weekend had spotting then yellow cm yesterday when i checked cervix its really high closed and pointing back..with that cm all over. But i have iud did blue dye test neg. Told doc he said no just hormones but Idk....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->