anyone ever had bfn on test but positive with blood tests?

TJMYANGEL

Reaction score
was just wondering weather to ask for bloods to get done af should of been here on sunday but bfn on test I had what I thought was implantation on the 19th till the 22nd june I week before af was due was brown cm/pink very light only when wiped then nothing(never had this in my life before ) I tested on the 25th june but nothing tested yesterday with Tesco and bfn not even an evap line lol but today iv had taste like metallic in my mouth my doctors aren't that nice if u say bfn on tests they probably say wait until af shows but I really need to know as for the first time in my life I want my af to show so I can move on to next cycle thank you for reading

I am not one of those women, but I know they exist. That brand might not be sensitive enough. You can ask, but they will probably deny you. But if you ask then 100% it's a no. I have high anxiety and a history of loss so I always get what I want. And if I don't, then I just cry to my psychologist and she writes me a note. But that's only happened once and I turned out to have a cyst so now they just indulge me lol. I would wait test again come Monday morning and if still no AF or BFP then definitely call and ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->