Anyone ever had period like bleeding and ended up pregnant?

StarShine94

Reaction score
After about 2 years trying we've decided to just not try but not prevent, anyway last week I had a normal ish period but I've started feeling sick the past few days and this morning I got up and was dizzy and almost fell over because of it. Any advice etc is more than welcome :) Chances this month will be slim as due to medical things we've only managed to have sex once, but on my calander that was around time I would have ovulated

I did. I had what I thought was a very light period, my second one after my periods came back while breastfeeding. When my next period didn't turn up I did a test and was pregnant. I didn't even think about the previous period not being a proper one for about 2 days. Then I bought a digi one that said 3+ weeks pregnant not 1-2 like it would if you tested after first missed period. When I went for the scan I was 10+2!! I got through the whole first tri practically wthout even knowing.

I did. I had what I thought was a very light period, my second one after my periods came back while breastfeeding. When my next period didn't turn up I did a test and was pregnant. I didn't even think about the previous period not being a proper one for about 2 days. Then I bought a digi one that said 3+ weeks pregnant not 1-2 like it would if you tested after first missed period. When I went for the scan I was 10+2!! I got through the whole first tri practically wthout even knowing.

Hey I was wondering as I have had sigbs of but then I got what looks like my period but it's been up and down like it looks like it's going to go back to that brownish color then it's back to red, it's not fully heavy like they normally are plus mine was 8 days late. I used to have36 day cycles before and then my last period was only 28 days. This month 36. Not sure what this all means. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->