anyone ever have hptesting anxiety out of no where?

Catiren

Young mom of 2 and Prego!
Reaction score
why do i have a fear to test now? im a poas addict. i tested everyday for muffin sake even when the chance is super slim to none. i know my chances this time too and they r so much higher but i dont fear the bfn.... i think im fearing seeing a bfp!! wat!!?? i dont understand my testing anxiety. the fact i have hardly any symptoms versus the loads of symptoms i normally have during tww and pms might also be adding a thought to my head that this culd be it. but now im scared to test early lol im thinking of testing til im a week late or even longer. this is so unexplainable. has anyone gone thru this before out of the blue? also last night i had a pregnancy test dream where several brands were positive and i was in shock. this happened after my anxiety which started as of O day. im 3 dpo today now.

not til next march. our current baby isnt even one year old yet. we r both ok with it happening and we use pull out with no other protection so we know what we r doing is risky. before i was wanting to see a bfp even tho the chance was slim but now the chance is bigger cuz some was inside and i wanna test asap but im scared and it makes no sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->