Anyone ever heard of this??? Pink cm when AF is due...then BFP???

Petzy

Reaction score
is this even possible?

Or is pink CM around the time AF is due ALWAYS the witch.......

Just wondering?

had spotiing pink cm with ds thought af was on the way, she never came but bib bouncing baby boy did 8 months later xx

I had pink cm a day before the witch got me this month :(

Really? LOL so its not over till its over i guess...

was the pink CM right when AF was due???

Thank you! how long did it last for? and was it just light pink?

I have it when I (TMI) wipe only right now... but i know thats AF too!!

I get pink cm a day or two before AF. I never noticed it until I started getting obsessed with TTC. I don't remember if I did with DD or not because I wasn't planning on her :)

I got one blob of Pink cm the day AF was due and got my BFP too at 10dpo

I got one blob of Pink cm the day AF was due and got my BFP too at 10dpo

darn this is keeping my hope alive LOL!!!

Did anyone also have the sore boobs!!!!! mine are exploding!!:cry:

Any news?

actually i am a couple days late LOL

strangely enough... not testing though because sometimes my cycles sway by a couple of days each way... i spotted just that day and nothing since

so time will tell!!!!! light cramping still but boobs are not nearly as sore - although a little bit still....

Any news?

strangely enough... not testing though because sometimes my cycles sway by a couple of days each way... i spotted just that day and nothing since

so time will tell!!!!! light cramping still but boobs are not nearly as sore - although a little bit still....

If you are past 'O' and you had spotting around a week later which would have been implanting then you can test 1-2 days after and you should get a BFP.

How many DPO's are you?

You've got amazing will power to have not tested yet!

Good luck :)

Any news?

If you are past 'O' and you had spotting around a week later which would have been implanting then you can test 1-2 days after and you should get a BFP.

How many DPO's are you?

I didnt have spotting a week after my estimation of OV.... I had very light spotting around time of AF due date 2 days ago. and nothing since. I dont chart but i track all cycles and my estimated OV was Jan 14 which makes me 14-150dpo today....

thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->