Anyone ever slipped and had sex witj placenta previa

scorpgirl05

Reaction score
I am almost 13 weeks and wondering if anyone here has slipped and had sex with placenta previa? I did last night and had sex and had an orgasm but havent had any bleeding. So I am wondering if anyone else has slipped while with placenta previa at 13 weeks and everything turned out ok?

It should be fine as most woman have no idea they have plancenta previa till further on in the pregnancy. It also depends in what your doctor has told you. My cervix was fully covered with dd so we were told no sex at all, if it's only partially covered them some women aren't told to avoid sex. If you have been told to avoid sex it's probably best to listen though.

I was and I know it was an extremely selfish thing to do on my end :( thats why I was wondering if anyone else Here has Had sex with placenta previa and been ok. I mean I didn't bleed so I think I am going to consider myself lucky this time and NOT do it again

I was and I know it was an extremely selfish thing to do on my end :( thats why I was wondering if anyone else Here has Had sex with placenta previa and been ok. I mean I didn't bleed so I think I am going to consider myself lucky this time and NOT do it again

We all make mistakes. Don't beat yourself up. If your not bleeding and not in pain then im sure all is fine.

I'm sure you'll be fine. I had no idea I had placenta previa until my 20 week scan and then even after another scan at 32 weeks I was at no point told not have to have sex or have any sort or rest - pelvic or other wise. There seems to be no consistency with advice.

I think I will be ok too just crampy today from my orgasm I think...ya the only reason they found out so easily with me was because I fell and started bleeding and they had to do another ultrasound and found it

i think youll be fine to be honest. most people dont even get scans til later on.

I did. However 4 days later I started loosing tan coloured discharge. Thought nothing of it at first but when it continued for 2 weeks I went and got checked out. Turned out my cervix had shortened and I was spotting bc of the low lying placenta. My dr gave me so much shit and I was put on pelvic rest and bedrest until now....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->