Anyone ever try these?

lilmisscaviar

2 girls, 3 boys
Reaction score
A couple questions: has anyone ever tried Bellybar prenatal vitamins? I wanted to try them because I have a hard time swallowing those horse pill prenatals and the iron in the prenatal my doctor prescribes me clogs me up but I need the iron that aren't in the gummy version. I've heard these are supposed to be easy on your digestive system so I wanted to see if anyone else here takes them and what you think of them?

Also has anyone ever used FSH test strips to try to figure out if you're infertile? I was planning on trying them to see if my eggs are of good enough quality because I've been getting LH surges but I don't think I'm actually ovulating, or if I am maybe my eggs aren't up to par to conceive. I wanted to know if the FSH strips are worth it since they are a bit expensive. Here is a link to them: https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/fshfetest.html Thanks in advance, ladies! :)

Ive not heard of the them in UK but i never wanted iron tabs so my midwife told me to eat lotsa foods with iron in, i was eating Apricots daily lol (which made me go poop ok lol) & spinach, lotsa greeny veges, seemed to do the trick, i never wanted extra iron tabs because of constipation & i already had issues using toilet,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->