• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Anyone ever use clearblue advanced digital OPKs?

brunette&bubs

Mommy to James
Reaction score
Apparently the blinking smiley means your high fertility.
And the solid smiley is your peak

I've had 3 days of blinking smileys but felt ovulation pains yesterday

I'm wondering how accurate these OPKs are because I'm still getting blinking smileys today...

I've used them and don't rate them highly at all. This cycle I got no high reading, only peak. I've read loads of negative reviews so I don't think they're worth it.

You're better off listening to your body. Good luck! :)

I love them, I did not get high as well,straight way got solid smiley on the right day. The FAQs mentions about some people dont get high flashing smileys.I would suggest as we have to use FMU
More detailed experience with them
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...ttc-beginners-pinpoint-peak-fertile-days.html

I loved using them....got 1 day of a flashing smile then peak next day

thanks ladies...finally got my solid smiley today.

although i feel i may have ovulated saturday :-/

I got my solid smile on a Saturday and I'm think O was the following Tuesday.....I had a lot of O pain then and my O test was negative which meant my peak surge was over. I think we O after the peak so keep DTD u may O in a day or 3 !

I got solid smile on a sat....couldn't test on sunday as still smilie, i used a new clearblue on the Monday and got another peak smile!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"