Anyone expecting twins

firstbaby9573

Reaction score
Hi all. Anyone else expecting twins? I'm 7 weeks and4 days though babies measure 7 weeks
Just wondering of anyone feels like there cramps/uterus growing etc was more painful with twins
Just had a panic with cramps this morning but it's gone now and no blood at all so think it was just growing
This is my first pregnancy so I have no thing to compare it to.
Iv read somewhere doctors recommend certain painkillers so I assume these cramps can get quite bad but mine was no. Where nr that so I'm not worried

Also I can feel where my uterus currently is(just above ur lady garden) is hard with slight lump- is this norm?

Thanks guys x

Hello, I am also pregnant with twins. I am currently 11 weeks 3 days and I already find it hard to bend over and touch my toes. I don't have a huge baby bump but my lower abdomen is definitely fuller and harder than past pregnancies this early on. I have had some cramping and stretching but it passes quickly so I never take anything for the pain. Do you know if your twins share the same sac or have two separate sacs?

hiya thanks for responding - mine are in two separate sacs- bit of a shock tho as no twins in family or anything- how about yours?
I think it's common sense that everything will be double but I just don't really know what to expect as it's my first x

there are a few of us expecting twins (and a couple with triplets) in the twins and multiples forum - it's under 'parenting' but plenty of us there who are expecting x

I'm 24 weeks tomorrow with Di/Di boys :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->