Anyone expecting twins?

Ivoryapril

Reaction score
Hello, I'm 8 weeks approximately with non identical twins. Due sometime in August :wacko: still a little shocked but adjusting! Anybody else expecting multiples?

Nope, but congrats! I think there's also a multiples section down in parenting if you wanna talk to other twin mommies and those expecting twins! Hope you have a happy healthy pregnancy!

Hi, I am! I'm actually 8 weeks tomorrow too... fraternal twins as well! Would love to compare notes (and fears) with you :hugs: :baby::baby:

I wish I was having twins! How is your ms?

Congrats to you! I am not having twins, but I also have not been scanned. Not that they aren't amazing, but my house is kind of full and I'm a single parent. My little brothers, whom I adore more than anything, are fraternal twins! Twins are lovely. It'll be an adjustment, but they really are twice as fun. Oh! And how do you know identical versus fraternal?

As far as I know I'm not having twins but my uncle on my dad's side and gran on my mums side are sets of twins so the midwife said not to rule out the possibility !

I don't have any! But I didn't really with my two older children either. I actually feel better than with them aside from occasional headaches with visual disturbances and feeling shaky on a morning, plus general tiredness

On both the 6 and 8 week scans they are far apart, there's a good thick septum between them so i was told both times its very very unlikely they came from a single egg

Congrats, twin mamas! If I may be nosy... did either of you use any medications while TTC? I really wanted twins this time around but I don't think it happened... my b-hcg was only 77 at 14dpo. :shrug: Guess I'll find out for sure in a couple of weeks (scan is on the 28th)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->