anyone experience this??

thankfull

Reaction score
I started af yesterday, it's light(like maybe enough to fill half a pad after 2 days) and im not cramping......at all. very unusual for me as mine are usually heavy( like using a tampon every hour) and i hurt pretty badly on it. is there maybe something off or is it just af acting different?:wacko:

Sometimes our bodies can change over time. I wouldn't worry unless you notice something that is really off. If you are worried you should see your dr.

i think im mainly worried at the fact that its been 14 months since we first start ttc and nothings happened. but its just a very odd period too so more or less just wondering if that's happened to other people

i think im mainly worried at the fact that its been 14 months since we first start ttc and nothings happened. but its just a very odd period too so more or less just wondering if that's happened to other people

That would definitely be cause for concern for me as well so I don't blame you there. Are you TTC your first? Have you asked a Dr about that yet? Have you taken a test? Sometimes "weird" periods can indicate a pregnancy.

I haven't yet because i'm scared of that bfn again lol. I had a son when i was 17 but i gave him up for adoption at that time. This will be my second but my husband's first. I have my appt a week from tomorrow so luckily if something is wrong ill know soon.

I can understand that. Glad you have an appt, keep your head up and try not to worry, let me know if you need to talk....

Thank you, very much so. If you ever need someone to talk to I'm here as well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->