Anyone experience this?

Kiwiberry

Mommy to 3 beautiful girls & 2 adorable boys!
Reaction score
Has anyone ever experienced three days of spotting before their period is supposed to start? My period is supposed to start on the 28th and I've had 3 days of spotting up until today. It has not really gotten any heavier it's pretty much stayed the same. It's a rusty red brownish color and is most noticeable when I wipe. I know I shouldn't get my hopes up because this could be completely normal. It's just really strange for me because I normally only have a day of spotting before my period.

The spotting lasted only 3 days it's stopped now. What could this mean? If it was my period wouldn't have gotten heavier over time and moved right into my flow?

I did try taking two pregnancy tests last night but one of them smeared the whole way across the test and the other one didn't show the control line. It was the wondfos and I got frustrated so I didn't test again yet.

If it isn't normal for you then it can be a good sign. Some women have multiple days of spotting before AF but usually it is their norm. We all are different. Anything more than a few hours of spotting is abnormal for me personally. GL and sorry about the faulty tests.

If it isn't normal for you then it can be a good sign. Some women have multiple days of spotting before AF but usually it is their norm. We all are different. Anything more than a few hours of spotting is abnormal for me personally. GL and sorry about the faulty tests.

It's the same for me. I usually hardly have any spotting at all it was pretty quickly into AF. I said a day though to be generous.

I will probably be getting some Dollar Store test today to use instead of the other ones.

I took a frer and it was negative. Only thing I can think of is that this really light bleeding must have been my period.

Sorry hon, but if your still nursing your cycle can be wonky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->