Anyone extra excited about seeing in 2010?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Heidi, Dec 21, 2009.

1. Heidi

Heidi Mummy to two girls

I'm not exactly doing great deal NYE staying in with family having lots of yummy food and trying to stay awake.
    BUT i'm just so excited its going to be 2010, the year i get to meet my baby girl and marry my lovely OH :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: I couldn't wish for anymore.

What is everyone else up to NYE and are you extra excited about 2010:happydance::happydance:

2. CocoaOne

CocoaOne Well-Known Member

Just staying in NYE but very much looking forward to 2010. Most of my 2009 has been good, but had a family loss this weekend so not a great end to the year :-(

can't wait to meet my little girl and spend lots of time with her over the summer x

3. Babynumber1

Babynumber1 Mum of 1 & Pregnant

I cant wait untill the new year as its closer to meeting my son xx

4. Heidi

Heidi Mummy to two girls

We started off 2009 with a family loss :(
    This is our first bubs so its all going to be new and life changing!!!! :cloud9:

5. Kacie

Kacie I have a little girl! xx

It definitely seemed that 2009 had a lot of illness to me and we're praying that 2010 brings better health and happiness for all.

We're out NYE (I'm designated driver of course!) and I think I will enjoy seeing this year in more than any other.

There is one low point to get out of the way in January (my friend having op for brain tumour) but we are optimistic that all will be well.. and she will be fighting fit in months.

Then we get to meet our little baby in June, and I get to marry my OH at the end of the year.

Lots to prepare for and be excited about next year. xx

xx

6. ilovecocopops

ilovecocopops Well-Known Member

My OH is working NYE so i will probably stay in on my own :cry: till 10ish then go and loiter at the bar where he works sipping coke with all the crazy drunk kids. Oh, how much fun! Im looking forward to 2010 though, it will only be 3 months till baby!! yay!

7. sabriena

sabriena Well-Known Member

I will be SO glad to get the hell out of 2009. We've suffered from three family losses, two of which were in January (way to start out the year, huh?). Then we've had nothing but money problems and such.

I've made up my mind that 2010 is going to be a great year, not just because we're welcoming our first child, but because it has to be.

8. eblondie

eblondie Well-Known Member

Me Me ME... I'm excited but also scared! I don't have any plans for what we are doing yet. Usually I just go to bed or fall asleep on the sofa... never really been a fan of NYE. This year I at least plan to stay awake!

9. LulaBug

LulaBug Mum of 5

I'm looking forward to meeting my little bundle of joy in May and spending lots of time with him/her.

I was thinking of staying in for New Years Eve but I've kind of been to-ing and fro-ing with my decision on this.
    Even if I go out, I'm happy not to drink and to be honest, in some ways I'd like to be out and celebrate the end of a fairly good year for me, 2008 sucked sooooo much for me, so 2009 has been quite kind to me, especially what with falling pregnant.
    So I think in some ways I'd like to say bye to 2009 and feel thankful the year and welcome 2010 and hope it's exactly the same and that I get a happy healthy baby and am able to embrace motherhood. :D
    I don't just wish this for myself, I wish it for all you ladies xxxx

Even if I don't go out though, I'm sure I'll find something indoors to watch on TV :)

10. gemini xo

gemini xo Well-Known Member

Don't have any plans yet but can't wait for 2010 to meet my son. :cloud9:

11. honeygrl

honeygrl Well-Known Member

This will be the first NYE that me and DH both aren't working. I am just happy that this horrible year is almost over!!