Anyone familiar with charting cm and cp ? Help please

Reaction score
I have been charting for 10 years . I
Pretty good with pinpointing ovulation based on CM and cramping . Well I have had very slippery cm and high CP for about 4 days . Last night I had bad cramping which I normally get the day of ovulation . It was so bad I took Motrin 800 . This morning my cp is still high and soft and my cm still EW ! I still feel a little cramps over my ovary . Normally after my cramping my cp drops low and CB becomes sticky . Do you think I did not release the egg ? Or maybe ovulating a second egg ?? I am not using opk's or temping . I wake up though out the night too much . Any advice is appreciated!

I think you released the egg on the morning of less cramping which I am assuming it was yesterday morning(7-30) and today is 7-31...if your CP is low and CM is creamy and sticky I'd say it was either 7-30 or 7-31....

I think you released the egg on the morning of less cramping which I am assuming it was yesterday morning(7-30) and today is 7-31...if your CP is low and CM is creamy and sticky I'd say it was either 7-30 or 7-31....

Thanks ! It ended up becoming sticky yesterday . So I think I just didn't give it enough time . I probably ovulated the night before and my body didn't correspond Th way it normally does . Thank uou for answering :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->