• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Anyone familiar with the Ramzi theory?

amariec1215

Reaction score
Hi I'm wondering if anyone that knows about the ramzi theory could tell me what side my placentals even on in this ultrasound? I am horrible at reading these. This was done at 8 weeks 5 days and it was abdominal.

Thanks in advance ladies!!:hugs:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 21
Ramzi is right for boy and left for girl. However your scan has focused on the baby and gives no indication of what side it is. Do you remember where they held the scanner on your uterus? Or did they tell you which side? remember what you see on screen has to be reversed. It was correct with my boy. This one is central and there was an empty sac on right also so not sure what that means for me

^"According to Dr. Ramzi, 97.2% of male fetuses had a chorionic villi /placenta location on the right side of the uterus whereas, 2.4% had a chorionic villi /placenta location to the left of the uterus.

On the other hand, 97.5% of female fetuses had a chorionic villi /placenta location to the left of the uterus whereas, 2.7% had their chorionic villi /placenta located to the right of the uterus."^

its difficult to judge these because when they are doing the ultrasound they hold the probe one of two ways.. making the image sagittal or transverse which can throw off "right side and left side" here is a link to maybe help..
https://www.mmc.org/em_body.cfm?id=4733

however, I still think its fun and I'm going to guess boy!

I don't really see anything besides baby on yours ..... Hmmmmm ... Do you have any other pics?

Ok now I am wondering if this is the placenta on the left for my scan.... It was only 7wk 1d...... I'm 10 wk now but haven't had another scan.....
What do you think? Is this the placenta on the left?
https://i.imgur.com/P2E7m22.jpg

Also mine was abdominal ultrasound not transverse .... Any input? Thanks for sharing about this theory!! Post more pics if u have them!

I have other pictures but they all are basically the same :(. And I really can't make a guess on yours because I just don't understand what we are looking for haha! I just hear all these people say how this theory was right on for them, figures you can't tell in my pics though lol! Anyways bumping for you, hopefully someone knows what they are looking at!

its difficult to judge these because when they are doing the ultrasound they hold the probe one of two ways.. making the image sagittal or transverse which can throw off "right side and left side" here is a link to maybe help..

however, I still think its fun and I'm going to guess boy!

Haha yeah it seems extremely confusing to me! We have a daughter and are hoping this is a boy so thank you for your guess even though it's just for fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"