• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Anyone feel less preg then thy are lol

jewbag86

Reaction score
Ok i keep thing i am only 19-20 weeks can't comprehend being nearly 25 weeks lol had my last baby at 36 weeks and midwives recon this one will he early 2 so could have only 11 weeks OMG

Haha, yes, I feel the same way! Sometimes I forget that I'm pregnant at all and I find myself carrying something like laundry up the stairs with my toddler in the basket too before I remember that I shouldn't be lifting that much at a time.

Me too, by the time I get used to being pregnant my little boy will be born :haha: Although I am doing my countdown to 38 weeks :lol: x

I feel like im still only a few weeks along tbh, I dont feel like im 15 weeks, and do not look it either, once I get a bump, it might feel a bit more real :)

1st tri flew by for me since I have been working and running around after LO - so much faster than when I was pregnant with my first!!
And now that the m/s and fatigue is basically gone, I don't feel pregnant at all! I actually keep forgetting completely! xx

I keep forgetting too! I dont have a massive bump most of the time, and don't feel very regular movements as i have a front anterior placenta. Would like to feel more pregnant!!

I know what you mean.

I just keep forgetting sometimes

Yep I said to oh yesterday I don't even feel pregnant, I just feel fatter and have q nervous twitch in my tummy lol x

I still feel like I'm in the 1st trimester.
I have to remind myself constantly that I'm in the second now.
I've been so sick, tired, and nauseated, the first trimester pretty much went by in a blur of sickness and discomfort... I've been sleeping about 12 hours a night and working 10 hours a day, so that's probably why time is going so fast. I'm sleeping almost every minute I'm not at work, except on weekends.

I am hoping so much that I start to feel better now... today I tried to go without my Zofran (nausea pill) but i ended up having to take it. Beginning to wonder if my need for it isn't more psychological than physical. The Zofran makes me a wee bit tired, i think. But my nausea was so horrible before i got on Zofran, that I'm literally afraid to go without it. I'm afraid to feel that way again, even for five minutes! I literally wanted to die, I was so sick.

Sorry for rambling.
But, yeah, i don't feel as far along as i am.
I can't wait until i start to show, feel movement, lose my nausea, get some energy back... in other words, feel like I'm in my 2nd tri!

I'm 19 weeks and the only thing that reminds me that im pregnant is the hubby and family!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"