anyone feel like 1st tri dragging

emily3399

3 dd's expecting #4:)
Reaction score
well I guess im anxious to get to 12 weeks for a start to feel rest assured. I cant wait for things to start happening to make things feel more real, I cant wait to feel my little bean moving inside me, im excited to find out if we are pink or blue im excited to start buying things and this first few months feels like its been a long process x

I've still got 2 weeks to wait. It's driving me crazy! I wanted to make the most of it as it's my first but it really is dragging and now I'm just like come on already! X

I've got 6 more weeks. It's seriously the most boring, uneventful trimester of them all. The only exciting part of the first trimester is the BFP on the pregnancy test!! Well, unless you get an U/S to hear heartbeat--then that's great. Seriously, no kicking, no ultrasound 3d images, not knowing the gender.

It would feel more real if I could at least buy something for this baby but can't until the gender reading and until I'm past the fragile 12 week period where miscarriages are common.

Zzzzzzzzz

OOOOOH, let me point out, not only is this the boring stage, it's the stage where people just think you look like a bloated fat pig and not pregnant, because I don't know about all of you but I've been super bloated since 4 weeks and look fluffy.

Yep! 6 weeks to go :(

Had a scan yesterday because I was admitted to hospital with dehydration, and that's made it feel a little more real, but still... Ugh. Hurry up!

I’ve got about 4 weeks left to go and I can say that I’m so over the nausea, the being extra tired, etc. I know that I need to find something to keep my mind off it or else it’s going to drag worse.

4 weeks is just too long.

I've got 6 more weeks. It's seriously the most boring, uneventful trimester of them all. The only exciting part of the first trimester is the BFP on the pregnancy test!! Well, unless you get an U/S to hear heartbeat--then that's great. Seriously, no kicking, no ultrasound 3d images, not knowing the gender.

It would feel more real if I could at least buy something for this baby but can't until the gender reading and until I'm past the fragile 12 week period where miscarriages are common.

Zzzzzzzzz

OOOOOH, let me point out, not only is this the boring stage, it's the stage where people just think you look like a bloated fat pig and not pregnant, because I don't know about all of you but I've been super bloated since 4 weeks and look fluffy.

I've got 6 weeks to go, too! Ugh, I just want time to go faster! And, yes! I have been so bloated, I can hardly fit into any of my pants!

i agree it had drug on the whole time!
i consider the start of the third trimester to be 13+3 or 14 weeks
so i still have 1.5-2 weeks to go!
seems like forever
but honestly time has flown by since i got my BFP on may 27th

I had a great day yesterday no nausea or anything and I thought yay its gone, and then ive just randomly been sick :( and feel so crap and dizzy now hope it passes cant do all day in this heat feeling like this :(

I've got two weeks to go, three until my next scan which is when we are going to announce if all goes well! It has dragged by for me too, especially those days when I've felt sick all day.

And I'm right there with you ladies that are bloated! I've been all kinds of puffy and have gotten in the habit of wearing flowy shirts with unbuttoned pants, especially in this last week!

Omg, I still got 7 weeks left!!! And yes, even this early on it does feel like the next 7 weeks is going to drag..

ive got my nt scan a week today and based on how im feeling today I need it to come quickly to remind me of why I feel pants and that its all worth it. Today is by far the worst day I have had yet so far in this pregnancy with the rest relatively bearable. I have just had a big cry because of how ill I feel and that ive not even managed to make dinner for oh and the girls, oh has been great came in from work tidied the garden and done the washing cleaned up and made dinner for them all and now hes giving them a bath .... hopefully tomorrow is a better day x

It's totally dragging. Between the anxiety, the exhaustion, boobs hurting, nausea & vomiting, I wish I could hurry and get this first trimester over with.

I have EIGHT WEEKS till the first trimester is up, and then I can breathe again. I'm so fearful and nervous that it won't go well - trying to relax and enjoy the quiet!!

Luckily, I only have 4 weeks till that 8 week appointment where I can get some relief and some knowledge...

Who are we kidding, that's still one month? I just want a doctor to assure me that all is well, and I wish we weren't so far from that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->