• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

anyone feel like baby guna fall out when walking? 29+ weeks

sarah0

Reaction score
for the past few weeks when i walk more than 20mins i start to feel alot of pressure down below, kinda feels like baby is going to plop straight out never had this with my first so early. baby has been head down for weeks so maybe this is why. anyone else feel this when walking?

I feel pressure in my pelvis while walking, quite strong sometimes, but I wouldn't describe it as feeling like the baby is going to fall out! Interesting idea though ;-)

Not yet, but ive noticed i hold my tummy as if its just gunna fall off me lol xx

Yep, I've had this for a while - especially if I've been sitting down for a while beforehand. It also makes me need a wee within 30 seconds of walking anywhere!

Not so much feeling like the baby is going to fall out but yes, I can't go out anywhere unless there is a loo nearby as all of a sudden I feel this pressure on my bladder if I'm walking and I need to go for a wee straightaway! It's only gonna get worse, ha x

so glad someone else had done this post.

Most definately, this how i feel, if i walk around for more than about 15,20mins at the very most baby gets heavier and heavier, feels like he's slidding lower and lower in to my pelvis, and ive often said it feels like baby is going to drop out!, it leaves you with a heavy ache for the rest of the day right?.

at the moment DH is on at me to take more exercise, yet the above is how i feel when ive just visited a few shops!, he thinks im making it all up im sure.

I get this when I walk around the shops. I find it helps to squeeze - like do pelvic floor exercises - when walking around. I think it's just the body's way of saying to sit down and take it easy.

I get this when I walk around the shops. I find it helps to squeeze - like do pelvic floor exercises - when walking around. I think it's just the body's way of saying to sit down and take it easy.

my MIL wanted to go baby clothes shopping, but her idea of this is to go to the shops we need to go to, then go around the rest of town for the next 4 hrs. I told DH she should have offered to do this weeks ago while i still could. anyway i explained to her that id only be able to do a couple of shops, and why, and bit back and said "You shouldnt be like that, go to the doctor".:growlmad: (peed me right off, as if she would remember, being as it was 36 yrs ago since she was pregnant)

Yip! Ive been walking like John Wayne for agesssssssss!

Its so uncomfortable!! :( Esp moving around in bed, and when you get up for the millionth time in the middle of the night to pee..

Its attractive this pregnancy lark eh!? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"