Anyone feel really uncomfortable being driven?

chittychis

Reaction score
Just a quick question, I've never had an issue with my DH driving before at all and always feel safe. Recently though I feel like I'm bouncing about everywhere and feel the need to hold my bump with normal driving let alone when we go over potholes lol!

Is anyone else the same?

xx

Yep I'm exactly the same, wouldn't say it's the bouncing around for me. Just the fact that I get paranoid he's getting to close to cars or isn't going to brake in time. When in fact he's a really good driver and I was fine before. I think for me it's just a protection instinct. I have someone else to worry about now other than just me.....

Will prob be even worse when baby is here!

Yes!
I hate being a passenger anyway, but It's got a lot worse!

YES! I have been feeling this for a good few weeks now. And kimberleyski I get that too.. I'm convinced he leaves it 'til the last second to brake (even though I've never ever had issues with his driving before!) xxx

i hate the pot holes and i too have been known to hold my tummy, i can be quite uncomfortable. DH normally tears into our driveway, over a slightly raised bit of curb, ive had to tell him to take it reeeaaaalll slooooww over it now, which he does!

this is the only time I can actually shout at my boyfriend even though I know he tries to make it less uncomfortable but in London driving can be a pain with all the humps and bumps, braking and accellerating... I avoid getting in the car now as it literally can make me cry with stress

ive always held my bump to stop it from giggling about lol hubby has a sports megane so the ride comfort isnt that smooth on normal roads x

I also find myself holding my bump when riding in cars. I seem to feel every single bump in the road and it hurts. Makes me worry what the car ride will be like when I'm in labor. We have a 20-30 minute ride to the hospital.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->