Anyone feeling better at 8 weeks

Raven24

mum
Reaction score
hi well i felt crappy from what seemed like conception to about 7 weeks i felt so so tired, nauseous constantly until i ate and just pretty rubbish.
but the end of last week and this week so far i feel better i still have my symptoms but i just feel quite well in myself.

anyone else experiencing this i know its not a bad thing its just a bit bizzarre i didnt think id start to feel anywhere near normal untill 12 weeks onwards.

I was fooled by my lack of symptoms last week and they came back to bite me on the bum at the start of this week! But today, I've felt great! More energy today than I've had all week but I dont want to get too comfortable in that as I know the symptoms will probably come and bite me on the bum again when I least expect them :rofl:

My symptoms seemed to disappear over the weekend, and i was getting really worried, but we had a scan on Monday, and everything is fine.
My (.)(.) are a bit sore again, and i was feeling quite sick this afternoon. I am still tired in the evenings, but nothing major. When i asked the mw about symptoms going, she said just consider yourself lucky! I think from what other ppl have said, it is quite common for them to come and go now. Also, i read that the placenta takes over production of some hormones from about the 8th/9th week, so maybe this has something to do with it (i'm just putting 2+2 together, i haven't had any confirmation of this!!)

just hit 8 weeks im no better :(
im just praying im getting it all early, none later on.
as with amber it was all later on than early.

The midwife told me that symptoms tend to level off by 8th week... so if you haven't been sick by week 8 you won't be (for instance)... I haven't felt any better though to be honest - my boobs are killing and I feel as sick as a dog, esp. at night!

My friend said she had sickness til week 17!!! (no thanks!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->