• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Anyone feeling ill almost ALL the time?

Jadey-x

Reaction score
I'm now 6 and a half weeks pregnant, and it feels like im feeling under the weather all the time now :( last week i was ok some days then not others, but the last few days ive felt sick, sluggish, tired and all the rest almost non-stop!!!

I work as a waitress currently so its really not good for my job that im feeling so rough, because the worse i feel the harder it is to put on an act! i dont want people to think i'm bad at my job, i just DONT have the drive to act over-happy because i feel so ill and emotional :(

I wanted to take the day off today but manager has asked that i come in for a little while so she can try and find cover when everyone is awake :( this has made me sadder because i so didn't want to go in!

Rant over - anyone the same??? :cry: x

I really do sympathise with you. I think there's a lot of ladies on here at the mo that are just feeling down right rubbish. First trimester hormones hey! I guess all we can do is keep telling ourselves is that it WILL get better within a few weeks... and even tho we feel like this, it's a good sign that our baby is happily growing in there, even if it is draining every bit of energy out of us! :hugs:

Me ive been terrible since 6 weeks imok some days and not well the others days but when i am ill im at the point to where i cant keep fliuds down...yesterday was one of my bad days and today so far im feeling ok so fingers crossed.

Not good either as with me having another 3 kids to look after its hard for me to rest altho OH as been helping as much as he can.

Hope you start to feel better soon xx

Just before six week i felt this way all day and all night even through the night and it didnt ease off until about 10 weeks

looking back i dont know how i managed but it doesnt last forever it will be over before you know it :D

Ive been feeling like rubbish for ages! praying to passes soon

Oh, I've been the same. I'm really sick every day with MS, I"m really really tired, I can't eat anything without puking it up, I just want to lay in bed all day. I have no ambition for nothing. I have 2 dogs & they are killing me. the daddy is no longer in the pix, so I have to do it all myself. but, ya...it is horrible & hoping it passes soon.

me 2 i have had morning sickness since 7 weeks am 14 weeks now so depressing...

Just beginning to pass with me - was throwing up nearly everything for a month and thought how was I gonna cope with this any longer? But now I feel queasy sometimes but not so much. Now I just wanna sleep - just woke up after 20 minutes at my desk - no one here even noticed as I had my chin on my hand and looked like I was reading!

I'm feeling dreadful most of the time. Can't wait to get through this stage.

i was like that from about 4 weeks to 8 then it got a little better and now i only feel icky when i'm actually sick. constantly tired still mind

I completely can sympathise! My mums been trying to drill it into me that i'm not ill, but it definitely feels that way! Feeling sick, being sick, constipation, heartburn, aches and pains and being tired, emotional and moody. Its great init! I'm feeling ok today but really tired =( Cant wait til it passes! x

Early pregnancy can feel rubbish. It should lift around the beginning of the second trimester.

Im so hoping it does lift, as right now im struggling to stay awake in work, as i cant sleep at ngiht at all, toss and turn toss and turn!its horrid! i feel sick all day in work, and when it comes to doing "normal" things with people that dont know im struggling!! x

I'm 6 weeks today and feel sick all the time. No food sounds good to me and the though of it makes me want to throw up.

I just feel quite emotional a lot of the time. The tiredness really kicked in at the weekend. Today in particular but I had a really sleepless night, so have just felt awful all day. Just wanted to cry I've been that tired, got home from work and went straight to bed, but did I go straight to sleep... of course not. Now I feel more awake again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"