Anyone feeling like absolute Cr@p atm??

Mocha_Baby XD

Freya & Aurora's Mummy =D
Reaction score
Hi Ladies! hope you are all well!

Just wondering if anyone else is on a downer atm??

wishing and hoping for our :bfp:'s

Hiya hun
i know how you feel TTW is getting me down this month, mainly because i dont think this month is my month so i just want to get it out that way!
hope you feel better hun, PM if you need a private chat :hugs:
Stasi x:flower:x

yep feeling low - done early test this morning and was negative!! Roll on tuesday so i see if i come on! x

awww thanks girls good luck anyways hey you never know =) my cow of an ex bestie who got knocked up so she wouldn't have to work she has been posting pics of her baby. i feel so bad but can't help but be jealous coz of the fact that she gets a baby that my fiancee and i dearly want and i feel so hopeless.. hopeless as a female haha i look at my stomach and say why aren't you housing our bubba yet?? =P LOL i so want a 2010 bubba =)

Don't worry it'll happen! I should take my own advice but i'm to impatient! Done 4 early tests and nothing! Think because i fell pregnant with my daughter Lucie after just 5 weeks after having miscarriage, very fertile but doesn't seem to be happening this time round!! xx

haha awwr bless i know what you mean!
my cousin anounced she was pregnant last month and decided to tell me thewhole story of her one night stand and how she is keeping the baby so she dosnt have to work but still gets money from benefits, i felt like smashing her head against the wall tbh.
my OH keeps touching my stomach and kissing it and im like :growlmad: :cry: stop it! your making me get my hopes up haha

im feeling pooey too. feel like ive defo missed the eggy this month for some reason.. i think im comparing this month to the month that i got pregnant so obviously im like "mmmm im not feeling like i did last time" so thinking im not preggers bummer xx

im feeling pooey too. feel like ive defo missed the eggy this month for some reason.. i think im comparing this month to the month that i got pregnant so obviously im like "mmmm im not feeling like i did last time" so thinking im not preggers bummer xx

:hugs: i feel the same hun

oh my god CBAH&CO that would have pee'd me right off!! ha ha! Don't know why women want to get pregnant just to not to work!

Oh bless your OH though - mine keeps tellin me to stop being stupid 'it'll happen when it happens' if he says that one more time i'm going to kick him somewhere and we definitely won't have anymore kids!!! :haha:

Well good luck and i'll keep you posted on mine! x

i know, now i know why i havent spoken to he much in the past 2 years :trouble:
& haha bless!
okay, ill keep you updated on mine!
babydust to youuu :dust: :dust: :dust:

oh my god CBAH&CO that would have pee'd me right off!! ha ha! Don't know why women want to get pregnant just to not to work!

Oh bless your OH though - mine keeps tellin me to stop being stupid 'it'll happen when it happens' if he says that one more time i'm going to kick him somewhere and we definitely won't have anymore kids!!! :haha:

Well good luck and i'll keep you posted on mine! x

haha my oh keeps saying that too.. why cant they be as passionate as us women hey! im scared to mention ttc around him anymore because he has that whole stop worrying about it itll happen when it happens attitude. x

i think guys should be inbetween mine and yours,
they care and are interested, but not overly to the point where it pressures you and makes you feel like your doing something wrong because its your body- make any sense? :wacko:

awww thats all so sweet! =D My fiancee does the same thing he puts his hand and then put his ear on my belly looks up at me and goes "baby?" and then i get all teary and emotional. he's so sweet and he knows i'm really impatient but he handles me really well even tho atm i can be a real cow >.<

Argh i'm utterly fed up :cry: my OH hates me atm lol the witch was due on Tuesday and i feel horrid.. Giving her until next Monday to show up! x

my oh has started waking me up in the morning with a hand on belly and a kiss, if i tell him to jog on he knows to be sensitive with me for the day but if i kiss him back then he knows im in agood mood.
its wierd how guys have their ways of dealing with emotional girlfriends i guess :winkwink:

Argh i'm utterly fed up :cry: my OH hates me atm lol the witch was due on Tuesday and i feel horrid.. Giving her until next Monday to show up! x

awwr hun,
get some icecream!
i swear by cookie dough icecream if my AF is late! always makes me feel better haha
im sure he doesnt hate you, my OH screamed at me the other day so i ended up in tears and he said its hard for him aswell, theres days when he wants to throw a strop and have a lazy day but he cant (thats what i do btw!)
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

awwwww :hugs: for all of us!!!

I also really think it's frustrating when coming off the bc pill the :witch: came like straight away have been having af but are they always on time now?? hahahaha no way!! so very annoying getting all excited coz i'm late and then stupid af shows and cycles are all up the Sh**t :haha: just wish they would get back to normal so i won't have to get excited each time af is late :wacko:

:af: Please stay away for us!! :flower:

Haha i think i shall have a chip butty for my dinner, it'll cheer me up :)
:hugs: x

iv decided to have jacket potatoes for dinner because its freeezing outside and they warm me up :thumbup:
babydust for all!!!
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Its so strange .........i was just thinking about how down I am at the moment when I saw your post!!
Im so fed up, I desperatly want to be a mummy!!
I just hate not knowing what my Body is doing!!...or not doing for that matter!!

keep your Chins up girls!!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back