Anyone feeling like absolute Cr@p atm??

I started taking Agnus Castus and Evening Primrose Oil last month, as my cycles have been long since coming off the pill in May. It cut it down from 47 days to 38, so hopefully its doing something!

well i havent got AF since june 10th and starting taking that.. im hoping it sud hurry up AF or something cuz this is just depressing :(

Though I did read on the internet last night (always a mistake!) that you should stop taking EPO when you O and then resume when AF comes....anyone else heard that? It can cause uterine contractions, apparently. Eek! x

i think its giving my stomach upset.. but i have isb but only when stressed etc etc so it cud just be that.
i have cramps today.. i haven been takin it since tuesday twice a day.. could it work that quick :shock:

Yeah that's right. I take it until the day I ovulate, then start again as soon as I get af x

What is it? never heard of agnus castua...............am i missing out on something??
Opps!!

xx

hiya, its a herbal medicin u can buy at any health store or organic store which is suppose to balance ur hormones and give u better chance of concieving, or in my case helping AF come and kick start my body for my next cycle.. i think im low on progestrone.. soo this sud help..

Hiya. Im feeling totally down too. Taken my last double round of clomid and still dont think it has worked. Feeling like it is never going to happen .

xx

How long have you been trying for Sonialouise82?

xxx

Argh i'm utterly fed up :cry: my OH hates me atm lol the witch was due on Tuesday and i feel horrid.. Giving her until next Monday to show up! x

awwr hun,
get some icecream!
i swear by cookie dough icecream if my AF is late! always makes me feel better haha
im sure he doesnt hate you, my OH screamed at me the other day so i ended up in tears and he said its hard for him aswell, theres days when he wants to throw a strop and have a lazy day but he cant (thats what i do btw!)
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Stasi x:flower:x

ha ha ha so true - i've just ordered a large pizza and all the trimmings - including 2 pizza garlic bread, potato wedges, colslaw, brownies and chicken strippers!! ha ha

Yeah that's right. I take it until the day I ovulate, then start again as soon as I get af x

Hmmmm and does that help control your hormones? I know it helps CM production too but I'd also like my PMT to be controlled if AF insists on coming :(

x

Hi all, Im low this month:cry: everyone around me is getting pregnant so I want it to be my turn!

Im due my AF next week but have been feeling crappy since last Friday - tired, sore bbs and nipples (which ive never had before so weird sensation), sick, muzzy head and a funny feeling in my stomach so Im hoping but want it so much I wonder if its just me!

I just hope the :witch: stays away!

grrrrr no AF yet :( its drivng me insane.. if this doesnt work by next week im going to the doc cuz cd 87 is crazy!! :shock:
i think the witch is playing tricks on me :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"