Anyone feeling massive?

laila 44

Reaction score
Hey Lovelies,

I just wanted to share in the fact that I feel like a whale! just short of 16 weeks, I feel as though my tummy grew so big that it has shifted my entire centre of gravity making it more difficult to: get up, bend and walk up stairs! LOL. My back also hurts alot from just my posture, its mostely painful while sitting...just a little rant I guess....starting to wonder if I will even be mobile by 9 months!

Is it too early for me to feel like this? some people don't even show yet! this is my first pregnancy and don't know what is normal. Thanks gals! for your advice as always xox:hugs:

yh and i get bigger by the day i expected to be huge as i was in my last pregnancies but i forgot just how big! got ages to go yet aswell :S x

Ive got ages to go and i feel fat as anything maybe because this is my 4th and by 34 weeks i wont be able to walk right lol

i am massssive!!
i seem to have been big all th way thru! was a few weeks preg and i had a small bump coming!! my body just seemed to have go Booooomph and is big! is all on front really. ass is getting fat to tho! so just am a 'S' shape!!
its weird tho as i can see my old small frame still just got a bump stuck onto it!!!

the growing kinda evens it self out. i remember when i was 16weeks thinking crikey by th time i am 20 weeks i will be massssive! well i am big but not as big as i imagined!! haha!!

Oh thanks Laura, that's comforting to know! I hope I don't get too massive...sometimes after eating a huge meal I feel as though my tummy gets so stretched out that it looks as though it may pop! worries me sometimes...

I feel pretty big, even though my bump is still quite small. Mainly it's my stomach, it feels constantly bloated and I always feel full! I can only eat tiny meals these days, I get full really fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->