Anyone "felt" implantation?

ronshi

Reaction score
Hi Girls!

I'm 6/7dpo. I was having a lie-down today and I'm pretty sure I felt something at the front of my uterus towards the the top.

I know I'm oversensitive to every little twinge and symptom but I felt something similar the last time I was pregnant (but sadly mc in August).
Have any of you girls had something similar?

And if it was implantation, when can I whip out that HPT??

Lots of :dust: to you all xxx

A lot of these tests are super sensitive so maybe quite soon - not sure about their accuracy as have never tested b4 AF due date. Also the HCG is only produced once implantation happens but I'm not sure how long it takes to get to the levels that are readable by these tests.

Sorry can't be of more help - good luck for you BFP!! Fxd hx

i would try to wait at least 7 days? however ive read somewhere after implantation you can do tests 3days after?? good luck hun xx

I felt it with my DD...

As for the pregnancy test, I heard somewhere that you should wait at least four days after, but my doc said that if you could hold out until you'd missed AF by a week (or even better, two weeks) that you'd get more accurate results.

I had a really really bad stitch pain just before I got a BFP - could have been a coincidence.

xx

aww rumspkin i think thats what i have had a day or two ago , i am not due to test until 13th so am trying really hard not to test
when are you due to test hun

tina xx

I felt it with my DD...

As for the pregnancy test, I heard somewhere that you should wait at least four days after, but my doc said that if you could hold out until you'd missed AF by a week (or even better, two weeks) that you'd get more accurate results.

Oh hun really feel for you with your loss , a few years ago i lost a boy at 5 and half months pregnant so know how it feels, you never forget but it does get better , i found that remembering his what would have been birthday really helped and on that day every year i stop and pray for him and think of him just for a short while and then get on with the day.
Im not saying it will help you , you will find your own was of coping, but my thoughts and prayers are with you and best of luck and all the babydust in the world for you hun:hugs:
tina

I swear I felt my twins implant.

I was 5DPO and we were in the cinema (I think it was Iron Man :haha:) and I started getting these painful cramps and twinges....a bit like AF cramps but a bit more strange. It got quite painful and I had to keep shifting in my seat. These carried on all evening and all the next day (6DPO) then went away as soon as they'd appeared!!!! I started spotting at 9DPO, thought I was out until 12DPO when my BBT shot right up..........and I just knew I was so it wasn't a shock when the test said PREGNANT!!!

Im pretty sure I have felt pinching pains in all pregnancies, followed by aches ......... which I have had this month so I hope so!

Oh hun really feel for you with your loss , a few years ago i lost a boy at 5 and half months pregnant so know how it feels, you never forget but it does get better , i found that remembering his what would have been birthday really helped and on that day every year i stop and pray for him and think of him just for a short while and then get on with the day.
Im not saying it will help you , you will find your own was of coping, but my thoughts and prayers are with you and best of luck and all the babydust in the world for you hun:hugs:
tina

I'm so sorry abnout your little boy... and thank you so much. I know she's with us still (the light in her bedroom keeps turning on by itself) , and hopefully she'll give us another go as her parents. (Maybe even this month!!)

To this day, I swear I felt the actual moment that it happened with my son and nothing can convince me otherwise. I felt it on a Sunday. I got a BFP on the following Friday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->