Anyone find BBT helpless?

nnaime

Blessed Mother of 2 little ones
Reaction score
Ladies,
Everytime I try to chart my bbt I get so discouraged because my numbers don't ever seem to have a rhyme or reason. It just seems to do it's own thing. I was hoping someone could help me figure out if I'mdoing anything wrong? Or is anyone having else the same problem:shrug:
I know it's supposed to be essential to knowing when you O, but so far it hasn't done me any good and neither have OPK's to be honest (but then again I never go for the clearblue digi's)
Thanks gals!:hug:

are you charting with an app like Fertility friend? If so, can you give a link to it? this way I can see what you are doing. FF can be a bit tricky and sometimes finicky in telling when you have ovulated if times are off or other symptoms are there. (I started to enter symtpoms during my TWW and it took my cross hairs away but when I took them away it put everything back. Which is weird because my being gassy shouldn't affect when ovulation occured lol).

I use the Kindara app, which I had never heard of before but it works really well for me. Also my thermometer is only a dollar basal one, not sur e if that makes a difference

I haven't heard of it but if you can figure out a way to link it that would be cool. Usually those apps have a full site option in order to get links for forums like this.

As for the thermometer. If it does the temp in 4 digits. ex 36.44 or 98.63 Then it's fine and accurate. If not then you may want to pay for another one but they are only $10 at drug stores ($10 canadian anyways lol).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->