anyone find it hard bing preg with a toddler

Spunky Cupkake

Reaction score
i find it quite hard being preg with my little one running around im extremely tired and sometimes i even find it hard to get out of bed im soo tired anyone else feel like that ??? spunky xx

Aw I can imagine it must be hard work when you are tired. How old is your little one?

i used to find it hard hun. i got preg again when Dior was 3 months old by the time she was 10months old and i was heaily preg i was sooooo tired.
its hard work

thats must be hard work for you is there anyone that could help give u a break even for an afternoon so u can have time for ur slef?

yeah dp watches him sometimes for me too have a lie down but find it hard in the morning plus i frighten my little one when im being sick he starts crying but he says aww mammy and taps my back sometimes bless but didnt realise how hard work it is

Your wee boy sounds lovely. Im not pg now but I did find it hard. Good thing was though I didnt put on as much weight. You just need to nap when and if you can. Does your wee boy still take a nap?

Spunky Cupkake said:
yeah dp watches him sometimes for me too have a lie down but find it hard in the morning plus i frighten my little one when im being sick he starts crying but he says aww mammy and taps my back sometimes bless but didnt realise how hard work it is

hes sounds lovely he soulds like he looks after his mummy

Yeah I try to put Noah down for a set nap time in the afternoon so Ican have a nap too.

But the think Ifind hard now is carrying him upstairs to change him/ put him to bed etc, as he is very heavy and Iget so tired and out of breath carrying im upstairs. Icant wait for him to learn to walk so I dont have to carry him around everywhere!

he is a lovely child he hardly has a sleep anymore as hes in bed by 7 everynight so i try to have a nap somtimes or my mum has him if i really need to go to bed as some days im extremely tired but what hard work ehh spunky xx

i find it pretty hard being preg and chasinf my lo even tho shes not quite one and doesn't walk yet, its still hard, just being "on call" all the time.

that's adorable your lo pats your back awwww and thats good your dp helps out too :D hope its bearable for you :D

Hi

I find it so hard as all i wanna do is sleep, that is all i did with Kiara sleep, eat and occasionally babysit :lol: now its chasing Kiara round the house and lucky if i get a nap, probably why i feel way more drained this time around
Katrina

yes its completely horrendous and exhausting, I remember falling asleep on the floor with a cushion supporting the bump whilst my toddler watched telly. Just dropped off when I closed my eyes.

yep!! dd is 19 months old, but she is very good and im so thankful OH has been here to help me, cant get on floor to change her nappy/play with her to even bath her! im so exhausted [sp] and just want to sleep all afternoon =[

I have a three year old and it is sooooooo hard being pregnant and looking after her at the same time.
She should have started school but we are still waiting for a place to come available.
I am carrying a big baby and I am so tired all the time.
I also feel that I am neglecting her needs because i'm not able to be super mum anymore and play all the time and take her on outings.
I can't even ask my mum to watch her for a couple of hours as she has recently been diagnosed with breast cancer and has had some major opperations so I am trying to support her as much as possible too.

I feel like a real failure at the moment. : (

same here mich! my mums going through cemotherapy atm and cant have/watch taylor for me =[ also having a major big baby [10lber they think] so being induced next week. Also cant go out anywhere and dread going out tbh =[

It's good havin a big baby in some ways because they are easy to look after when they arrive. My girl was 9lb 1oz and this one is expected to be a lot bigger as it's a boy and i'm measuring large but it's such a strain when you have to run round with a little one.
I hope your mum is ok and everything goes well.
Good luck to you xx

Yea i have a 2 and a half year old and am finding it hard work! I sailed through pregnancy with lottie and couldn't work out what was different- the toddler! Lottie is great but energetic and demanding and i am soo tired all the time! She has just started two sessions at pre school which is helping and i've gone back to work (after being a student!) just 2 shifts a week in a bar in the day so she goes to her grandparents and lets off some energy! I think if we have any more i will leave it a while! x

im tired lol my sons nearly 11 months and im 32 weeks pregnant

Yeah im finding it difficult now im getting quite big. My little boy is 2 next month and hes a little monster. Hes into everything and so fast! He knows i cant run after him when hes done something wrong hehe Im on my own with him and im so tired all the time. Especially in the mornings, he comes and wakes me up between half 6 and 7 but sometimes we dont get up til maybe half 8, hes good though he just plays with his toys. But i feel so bad that i cant do the things with him i could before, alot of times over the last couple of weeks ive just been putting cartoons on for him so i can sit down and rest. I dont like to do that he needs playing with but its so hardwork!

Be glad when baby is here and i have my body back! lol

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"